Clear All

what nationality is everyone?

Ok I'm Half a guinness and half chocolate of maltessers

Love

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

I am icelandic. It is so much alcohol problem in my country.
      Take care ,
      Ylfa

Comment

American -- all Irish
        Tiny

Comment

I am North-eastern European, but I am also half Jewish, and Lucy, it is the Jewish side of my family that has all the alcohol problems, so no, the Jews are no exception, that's for sure. AL is not prejudiced.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Just doing some off the cuff calculations and it seems (1st)Irish followed by(2nd) Scotts/English (3rd)rounding out German/Native Americans. Ask yourself how much of these genes flow through your system and seems to me you have a HIGH. High probability that is/ that alcohol will wreak havoc on you sooner or later. ME I've got Irish, English & German flowing through me.
            American by birth with a bloodline of pure spirit(s)--here's to day 9 AF.......and hopefully as many as I chose.

Comment

What an interesting thread!
              I'm a white South African.

Jessie
              make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

I'm British, but have an unusual talent in speaking Russian (I learned in an attempt to curb the vodka addiction).
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Now I'm wondering, how did you expect to curb a vodka addiction by learning Russian?
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

learning russian

beatle;340657 wrote: Now I'm wondering, how did you expect to curb a vodka addiction by learning Russian?
                    It helped to focus my attention else where. I learnt to play the balalaika too. But eventually I still gave in.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi British, quarter egyptian (randy grandmother fell for soldier just after 1st world war).

Comment

My grandparents were born in Russia on one side, born in U.S. on the other, parents born in Texas, I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, moved to TX when I was 16, moved to Nashville, TN almost 4 years ago. I have no idea what nationality I am. Home is where my animals are.

Comment

I'm Irish, Germann, Mexican (by osmosis...long story), a smidge of Cherokee (but who knows about that - Dad was an alcoholic that told lots of stories. Personally I think he said we were Cherokee because he had an obsession with indian jewelry but I digress...) I am a 5th generation Southern California girl, moved to Philly 11 years ago. Everybody in Philadelphia drinks and smokes. I never smoked though...!

Wow that was rambling...yikes, day 4 AF and I am losing it...lol Oh well...HAPPY FRIDAY
                          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Working...
                          X