Lenair/Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenair/Vermont

I am due at Lenair June 24-27. I am very excited about the entire expereince. I have decided to make it a fmaily vacation. We will all enjoy this change in life together. We will leave here several days before I am due there and I think we will go to Niagara Falls and see sights on the way up. For those that have been, where did you stay and what activities did you partake in while you were attending your sessions? The sessions are not long, so we should have plenty of fun time for family. I just can not wait! Any suggestions on accomdations, eating avenues, etc. is appreciated.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Lenair/Vermont

Good Luck I really am so pleased for you...sending you Love always
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Thanks Jac.......1 month away. Getting VERY VERY excited!

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

I just know this will work for you...
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

I am staying at Applewood Manor which is quite nearby. It was on the accommodations link on Lenair's website. I plan to fish and hike. There is a community pool nearby so I may start to swim laps again. Having just thrown this together, I don't know much else. Barry said two MWOuters are coming in today and tomorrow.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Best wishes to you Luv, you will succeed! I feel it in my heart.

hugs
            K
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

luv

I hope you have the best experience and come back to share, who knows, I need something bad (I think) and this might be it, I have been reading the brochure I just downloaded and printed, but it sounds funny to me...............guess I am a skeptic???
              SORRY!!!!

Let us know how you do, ok???

Love you:l:h and happy for you, keep us posted!

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Lisa it will be amazing, I am excited for you ........

BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

want to go

I am very curious now, the more I read the more I want to go! Let us know, reading the testimonials, others have been skeptical and totally AMAZED when 1/2 way through.................GOD knows I have tried and tried AA and everything (just about)else, I think this might be my next investment....................

love,:h:h

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

I will share the minute I get home, maybe while I am there. Cowgal, I have tried EVERYTHING....except this and hard-core inpatient rehab. I was very skeptical. But, many here have went and it was the answer for them. I have nothing to lose. EXCEPT money, which when drunk as all get out, I spend like crazy anyway. Thank-you all for the well wishes.

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Best wishes LUV and please do try and see Niagra falls, it's amazing.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

good luck...it is amazing ..please let me know if you have any questions...big hugs! buckle

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Buckle,
                          I was wondering what attractions there were to see and where did you stay?

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Brittzak,

We stayed at Applewood Manor Bed and Breakfast and loved it. There aren't really any "Motels" in the immediate area. Very rural. The B&B's were a tiny bit more, but when you figured the gas to drive back and forth, it was a savings - and a lovely experience - along with Fabulous breakfasts!!! I am at work and will give you more imfo. tonight or tomorrow. Ben and Jerry's factory is near there. The Vermont Maple Syrup Museum and Tour. Be sure to buy some maple syrup. I bought a quart and have already re-ordered a gallon. YUMMMM! Several suggestions for where to eat. - Will send when I am at home. So excited for you !!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Love - Best
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Greenie & Britt,

FYI - Applewood Manor has a pool. Great people, Ralph and Nancy - Samson the golden retriever and a cat. Really nice.
                              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X