Lenair/Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenair/Vermont

YEAH, I am SO EXCITED.....we are staying at Niagara Falls on the way there, I mean our room oversees the falls.................HEAVEN
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

I wanna know where to eat! Will they let me bring maple syrup on the plane? Aren't they funny about liquids or somethig now? I haven't flown in a while. They said Samson will take me for a hike!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

You can pack the syrup in checked luggage, you just can't bring it in the cabin with you : )
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Greenie, I am driving as we are making this a fmaily vacation, i will bring ya jugs home girl...imagine that jugs of syrup not wine or vodka!!!! (is this us???) HA

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

i'm actually staying at applewood right now. i've just completed my second trip to lenair for other stuff and well skeptics be skeptical. lmao because i'm going on 5 months sober. so it worked for me and nothing worked.. ahahahahaha
            so girlie. lisa. please call barry. he's trying to reach you and i don't have your email handy and your phone is full so he can't reach you. green so cool you made a reservation. and i just ran into someone here today. but can't say who. she just had her first session. and she said whoop whooop off the charts cool.
            :welcome:

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

unlike me who has a session with rhonda then has to sleep the entire time i'm here, the other girlie is up and flying high.. so i can't speak to sight seeing because honestly i've slept 24/7 since i've been here. but i will say that nancy and ralph made their very first batch of maple syrup and i'm going to ship back some bottles so i don't have to deal with the suitcase. oh i'm so excited. and, i'm so very excited to say since i have more stuff to work on with rhonda. i mean hey she's great stuff and well issues are issues darlings. that i'm going to bring her to los angeles in november. so i decided today... well, this time for me was more intense and i'm not sure why except well i was working on more intense personal issues. so that must be why i was sleeping. so the system said not time to do the cigs yet. so i guess that will be in november. but wow, i do feel like a new woman and we did work on the child abuse piece a bit as it was intertwined in the other stuff. all i know is i'm much lighter and wow, more grounded. to sum up i'm lifting off the elements of where i give me away.. or put me last or whatever that is.. so me first not last. whether it is spending money, or sending money or doing things. so now i can show up and that can be enough. just have me show up and that will be enough.. i am enough as it is and i am satisfied. no thing to do to make me satisfied and no thing to give to make anyone like me or want me. now that was really a personal share now wasn't it. lol

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Bootise,
                I spoke to him, I NEVER answer the home phone....I gave him my cell. Thanks sweetie, gald you are there healing. I am sure everyone is a tad skeptical before going, I mean my gosh, AL has it's hold, right, but I have seen GOOD thing and have nothing to lose myself other than my life if I dont do something.

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

hahahaa you are so funny sister. i just laugh at how the skeptical side works cuz gosh knows the drinking aint. it will be great and work out just fine honey. you watch.. miracles are occuring. and when i spoke to the girlie here before she went. i loaned them my gps system for their car it was all the magic i promised and more. and she came from another country so when you want something bad enough and it works, you will do whatever you need to do to have it. well, that is at least how i do my life and that's what works for me. okay gotta pack it up. i have slept more this week then i have for awhile. i mean deep beautiful sleep though. and they scheduled me for a massage today at arrowwood. oh i love nancy and ralph. you know staying here at arrowwood was really more like visiting friends. not at all like staying somewhere. i feel so spoiled now. gosh i'm going to miss these folks and their dog and kittie too.

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Wow. Bootsie, I am so happy that you have the opportunity to do this......sweety, I have always thought that "You are ALL That", just the way you are. But you know I also understand where you come from. I am so happy that you are releasing all of that. So glad to hear that you are resting. I know that I would be doing the same thing. I believe that your body is craving rest and quiet so that it can do it's healing work............it really does take energy to transform. You are transforming into an even more healthy and beautiful butterfly.

Have a safe journey home!

Love,
                    XXX Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

I have talked to Ralph and Nancy and Barry so much I just say my first name and they know who I am! LOL! Hummm well maybe that shouldn't be funny, Maybe I'm rather high maintenance. But they sure are a welcoming bunch. I knew 2 MOWs were going to bump into each other but didn't know who. Good for you boots for keeping the secret. I guess I don't have one since I announced my time and date. That's OK. I will report back and if it opens a door for somone that will be great. Got my flight res in place. What a pain in the arse that was.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lenair/Vermont

Bootsie, honey.... I am so happy for you. Honestly, this is a great thing and you sound soooo good! It almost brings tears to my eyes reading you are succeeding and feeling so peaceful!

Hugs :l

Comment

Working...
                        X