Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi.. It's Med Mama.. and I'm not doing so good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM, I think of you every day........you are such a trouper!! So happy to know that you are digging down deep and getting yourself stronger, and wiser than ever!

TIT, You know how I feel about you! Your wisdom and strength inspire me......as does your vulnerability. I am forever sending you healing energy and loving thoughts!

Remember, we are holding hands around the world, we are working through this together and as long as none of us let go of the hand of the other........we cannot and will not fail!!!

XXX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

hey honey. i'm checking in on you. sending you love and hugs. your bootsie buddy
      :welcome:

Comment

How old is your daughter? Mine is 13. I am sorry not to do the formal 'hi, how are you' but I feel this site and the people on it are all way beyond pleasantries. We are at the coalface of life and trying to do our best. I know I am. My girl is 13. I love her dearly but my drinking has started to concern her (and me, I crashed the car when the kids were away at Easter) and she wants me to give up. Because I am separated, she is the one who is telling me wha to do. My younger kids (two lovely boys aged nine and five) are ok with my drinking because I don't do it around them and only the older one can see my life is affected (and hers). So here we are!!" I send you my love and hope you can find some solace.
        sigpic

:h:h:h

Comment

that's the funny thing about kids they are older then the years on their label. and they love us with all of their heart but tis tough as well we don't want them becoming the parents either. i have two grown daughters and 4 grandchildren. we have been down this road believe me.
          :welcome:

Comment

Working...
          X