Excellent Recipe - won't let me post in Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently cause i am posting the link to a recipe it says it is too short to post in recipes....for anyone who likes chicken soup this is probably THE best recipe i have ever made, made it last night for my daughter, it is easy and delicious

Carrabba's Mama Mandola's Chicken Soup Recipe

Looks Yummy !!! I make mine alot the same actually, but I've never put a bell pepper in.. I'm gonna have to try doing that. Thanks alot

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

You can all have my recipe, open with can opener! Though there are some kinds that you just pop:H

Comment

Niblet, any other variations of yours that i should know about, I never made it with peppers either but it was really good, and this is for my daughter who HATES veggies!!!

Hart, lol, that used to be me but my daughter has celiac's and can't eat hardly any of the canned or processed soups......sucks.......

Comment

Thanks a bunch! Just printed it and will try. Yummmmm!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Looks real good...lots of celery, thats what i like the most! print.....thanks. :l

Comment

The nutrition facts have to be wrong, right?? How could a bowl of veggie/chicken soup be over 800 calories with 50+ grams of fat? It does sound very yummy though. Thanks for sharing.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Not sure about the nutrition facts whether they are right or wrong, just thought i would paste the entire recipe and facts...it is wonderful though, had a big bowl for lunch today....

Comment

I was thinking the same thing........ It seems WAY too high in fat and calories to be correct.

It sounds delicious! I looooove lots of cooked celery and home made chicken soup is to die for!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I am wondering if the fat content may come from the type of chicken you use, i.e. if you use a whole chicken doesn't the dark meat have more fat and calories than white???? I cut the recipe in half and used 3 bone-in chicken breasts since my family only likes the white meat....oh, and i also didn't use 3 quarts of water, wasn't paying attention and used 3 cups, but people here at work says that was probably a good thing!!!

Comment

Funny - as I was taking my fat arse to the fridge because this recipe created a hunger pang, I thought it may have to do with the chicken.

It is a possibility!

Comment

Working...
                      X