Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned

What does it mean when you get a private message and it has the name and then banned under it and one is not able to reply to them? MB

Banned

MB,
    Get a hold of Roberta.....she can tell you. Shes the first site on our welcome web. IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Banned

MB forward it to Roberta Jewell, unfortunately we occasionally get wierdo's that send nasty pm's ........ RJ will sort it ........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Banned

I've never heard of that one. Definitely forward it to RJ. She'll sort it out. We don't want any loonie tunes around here.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Banned

Hi gang

It probably means that member's private message was sent to you before they were banned. Once banned, they lose all posting and PM privileges and you may see the "banned" status under their user name. Many members were spammed a few days ago by an individual who had sent a similar message out earlier to hundreds of MWO'ers. Grrrr.

Hope that helps.

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Banned

Thanks for your response....I feel like I will try again to get it together....soon. Many thanks to you, MB

Comment

Working...
            X