Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FalenAngel has hit the 10 month mark! Shout Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout it out Loud! Great Accomplishment my Friend!!!!!!!!!
    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

AWSOME!

:h Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Fallen - huge congrats!!!

Comment

FallenAngel

This is an awesome accomplishment. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to me and to many people at MWO. Thanks for reminding us all that being sober does not mean that you lose your sense of humor. You remind us all to enjoy life without drinking and in some cases smoking.

Congratulations!!

Comment

CONGRATS! 10 IS HUGE!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

you are an inspritation to me and all keep up the good work fallenangel
            i love you my friend
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Congratulations FA!!! 10 months is an awesome accomplishment. Thank you for the inspiration you give us all! I hope you are doing something special to celebrate!

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

:goodjob:

well done
                there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Time2....I like that! Fallen ANGEL!!! from me too, coz10 months is a long way the fallen bit!

GOOD ON YOU, Fallen Angel! Brilliant!

Love FMS x
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

So Fabulous!!!

Congratulations FallenAngel!! 10 months AF is absolutely fantastic!!

:happy::happy::happy:

whoo whoo whoo!!!
                    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

WOW !!! Congratulations! You are certainly and inspiration.
                      10 months is awesome!

Love and Peace
                      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Great Job, Angel!!!!!

10 months is a great accomplishment.......on to 1 Year!

Don

Comment

i guess the angel isn't fallen anymore now is he? hahahahaa or is that a she? i think fallen is a he.. hummmmm i honestly can't remember. anyway dove... congrats darling. i'm celebrating 5 months. we have bdays together :0 love da boots see you in chat sometime and i'll harrass you for kicks
                          :welcome:

Comment

BEFORE

AFTER

Love and Happiness my feathery winged friend and congratulations on 10 months sober!!

Hippie :l
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

WOW!

I just saw this thread tonight while I was going through the message board...
                              thanks Guy... and thank you all for the congrats, I really appreciate it! :l

Hitting the double digit mark feels great... I remember feeling the same way when I got to 10 months in my smoking quit... and how the next couple of months flew by before reaching my one year milestone. A person's thinking really starts taking on a different tone it seems after 6 months (at least for me)...we no longer think about having a drink, but rather, we think about how grand life is without the drink... and what a turn-around that is ....Sobriety not only starts to feel comfortable...it feels wonderful!!
                              The day I quit, I knew that I quit for good... no matter what it took.... there was no turning back. I made a promise to myself, and this was a promise that was not to be broken....ever. I made a life-long pact with a very special friend, and I will never let them down...never
                              Not only is my determination strong & solid, but I have also done the emotional work that is required to become happy & content with this new way of life.
                              I can truly say that I whole-heartedly embrace my sobriety.... it is a gift that I have given myself, and is something I will always cherish & protect.
                              In the short while that I have been here at MWO, I have met some wonderful people ...people that I am proud to call my friends..people that shine with positive energy & light...people that I hope to have in my life, not just for a season, but a lifetime. Thank you for making this journey such a wondrous & magical time of my life!
                              AF 6 years
                              NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Working...
                              X