The failure of not drinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evielou;334121 wrote: RIP , You are GREAT!!!You make me Giggle , like a school girl.Just wondering if they PMed you????
    NO..I'm a bit confused why they had not responded! I know when i am BOMBED i talk to anyone? Lets wait for CLUES??? sounds like a complainer who CANNOT stop? Angry and grumpy, i see none of that here..lefty feels left OUT. :H maybe she will get pissed off now and open up. :H

Comment

BURRRRRRRP

Drinking is good

Comment

that was intelligent!!!
        peace and love,
        lizzie:h:h

Comment

I LOVE TO BE SOBER!!!! COME ON ....SHOUT IT OUT!!!!!! I LOVE TO BE SOBER . As John Lennon said (It is not so important , who you love , what you love , why you love but that you love) I would add Self Love is the BEST LOVE OF ALL !!!Do you LOVE YOU ?????You can find love here , when you are ready. EVIE
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Luv2, If you are happy, that is all that matters... As wise Dr. Phill McGraw says, "How's that workin' for ya" ? In 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? Hmmmm... time will sure fly when you are numb from drinking... As long as you don't hurt anyone, it's your life.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

luv2drink,

I think it is great that you have joined our community! I too love to drink! I guess that is what finally got me in trouble. Now I just love to live!

However, I still think you should post here as often as you like. I find you quite entertaining and inspiring!

Comment

Luv2drink, you reminded me of why I stopped drinking. I got tired of embarrasing myself and acting like a complete idiot. Thank you for the reminder.
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

doggy GURL..

LOVE THAT PIC...see my OLIVE?

LUV2DRINK has profound issues, LONELY and in search of LOVE. :nutso:

must have a drinking partner
                  insecure and bored
                  looking for attention
                  scared and hiding in the house
                  unable to identify with reality
                  uses alcohol for confidence
                  DENIAL
                  PLEASE GET HELP

:sorry:

Comment

Ripple, I just love you! DON'T SUGAR COAT IT SWEETIE.....TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

I LOVE the puppy.....
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I Really Think what is Needed here are Parental Controls..........this Child needs to be studying for their High School exams.................................Talk about Annoying!
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Sounds like a drunk.......bit like some of us at some point!Hee hee.

Comment

God bless you, village idiot! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Wow! I read this post when there were no replies and have been sitting on my hands for two days. My thought is that It seems we give power to this ??? what-ever they are by responding. My response is to no to the originator of the thread but to all MWO members - Hi everyone, I think this thread should be ignored because it violates the basic priciples that form the foundation of MWO and the goal into which Roberta Jewell has poured her heart and soul.
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thankfully, this person has been banned. Yay RJ!!!
                              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                              X