failier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failier

Jacqui ............. I know that your mum is there so you are not alone .....

You have my number ....... please please use it ......... day or night .........

Please love call and let me know that you are OK ........ My phone will be at the side of me all night .........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

failier

I lost my husband almost 3 months ago. I know what it is like to lose someone you love.

I NEVER speak of my grief because it is still too very painful for me. I have to be strong for my kids, and realized I wasn't doing anyone any good by drinking away the pain.

We must continue to live, you know? Deal with your grief and pain in a healthier way, for the kids sake. Go back to your counselor. Anything but drink.

You have a very special grand daughter who adores the sober you, and a baby on the way.... grab onto the happiness they can & will bring you.

Comment

failier

I cant be strong ive had enough...
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

Yes you can. You are one of the strongest people here.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

failier

Jacqui-

I hate that you are in pain. This too shall pass....

Comment

failier

oh green im so not...I just pretend...
              Jacqui xxz
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

yer you are all right im scum...drinking while pregnant...senp 2 mons in mymshoes
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

Jacqui ........... no one said that you are scum .......

You are hurting right now ......... we are ALL here for you and that is a promise .............

You have my number and my phone will on my bedside cabinet ......

I look forward to speaking to you in the wee hours ..............

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

failier

hi there jacqui sorry things arent working out for you . but please take care of you and your beet baby . my prayers are for you . for you to see your way thru this . you can do this .
                    stay strong and peace and god bless
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

failier

Jacqui,

You are far from scum......so far. You have had a really rough time of it for sure. You are so loved, by your family, your children and those of us here standing beside you here at MWO. You are not alone and no one is thinking poorly of you.

Please do as Greenie suggested, drink tons of water and get some rest. Yes, both do help.

Love,
                      XXX Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

failier

do ibemwith myndaughternyesnormno
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

Jacqui

You are a wonderful person who is going through some unbearably difficult times. No one should have to do that alone. That's why we are all here with you - loving you and giving you hugs. Do as BB and Greenie say. Eat a little, drink some water and call BB. Or get some rest. Put the bottle down. I promise you that things will look better tomorrow.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

failier

jacqui, be strong, we all have our tough times and you are not scum, far from it.........get on chat if you wish, we are here for you.....................WE CARE and we know you do too!!!! love and prayers!!

Comment

failier

I dont have no kids..she died in a car crfast.
                              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

You have all of us Jacqui, and to me that means a whole lot, that and you still posting you know we care about and for you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X