failier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failier

Jacqui - ouch.....it hurts eh? Of course it does. Don't fight it; it's natural.

Why do you feel scum? Because you had a drink? You're not scum - you're a hurting human being who just took a side road tonight.... That doesn't make you scum. That side-road is a road to nowhere though - and you really don't want that even if, just now, it seems as if you do. And in the morning you'll be so glad you didn't run along it any further - and so will we because we care about you - because you're Jacqui, a lady dealing with a huge amount of stuff just now who is a lovely person in truth.

So, hang in there - drink water. And rest up....and if you can't, take your water, turn on that telly and watch every single little image closely...and listen to every single word closely....and time will come to sleep and the morning will bring new light.

We're all there with you tonight....don't give up on us!

Hugs
    FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

failier

Hugs jacqui. I hope you get past this soon.
      Marcie

Comment

failier

feet..i am scum...baby beets would be better off without me...so would emma once a drubk alwayways aa drunk..

jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

failier

Baby Beets needs you.......and we all care.........get on chat if you wish, there are a couple of us there.

Comment

failier

jac, NO, don't drink sweetie, you are so close to getting little baby beet here. I can't explain why life can be so cruel, God knows I can't. I wish I could just sit and cry and laugh with you. Mama always told me I could make her laugh. God bless honey, hang in
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

failier

you are not scum. we are all here for you. please drink so water and have a little meal. you will feel better. anything i can do PM me or anyone.
              peace and love,
              lizzie:h:h

Comment

failier

Jac, you have Emma and the little one on the way, so much LOVE....I love you, we all love you
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

failier

I just got off the phone from Jacqui ........

Things are not good but Jaqcui, Emma and baby beets will get through this............

Jacqui........ call me anytime ........

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

failier

I read through every post and am honored to be a part of this community -- everyone who reached out to help a member in need... wow!!! We are blessed -- I only hope that I can get to know you all more -- Jacqui you are in my thoughts...
                    Tiny

Comment

failier

Thanks BB for getting Jacqui on the phone - my prayers are going up for her. It has been a tough road for her. We all need to pull her through.

Jacqui - you are so loved.

Liv
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

failier

Hi Jacqui,

This must be so hard for you, you are hurting and your feeling are deep, remember you are not scum, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. My prays go out for you. Stay strong. we love you.:l

Love
                        Teardrop.x
                        family is everything to me

Comment

failier

Our Sweet Jacqui,
                          There is nothing but love here for you... You need to know that we all love you and truely feel for all you have been through. You can feel that little baby growing inside of you. Soon enough you will hold that precious child in your arms. Deep breaths, drink some water, eat something for that precious child... We will always be here for you. Much love my friend, xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

failier

how are you today you are good and well ? Please be happy

Comment

failier

lots of love.............
                              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

failier

Jacqui

Drunks can sometimes, and very often overcome their affliction........if they want to and when that happens it's a huge acheivement. Think of all you could do - took me a while and now I think I am here........achieving miracles.

R

Comment

Working...
                                X