The truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth...

who would knock you when your down....who would shurn your dead child...who would delete theads like stealing flower off grave..#
    Mwo,s worst speller....

The truth...

star,,,thants weho......
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The truth...

im sorry new name......pm for grave details save bitching???
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The truth...

Jacqui,
        Sweetie you are so hurting and I cant even pretend to know your pain, but I do LOVE YOU!!!!!! I am sorry if you feel you have been wronged here. Please start drinking water and sleep honey, can I call you?????
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The truth...

Jac, i am not sure what happened here, but honey you are loved. Please remember, we are all people in cyber space, whi cares what someone thinks of you???? Will it change your life? Leave the ugly behind and take what you need.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The truth...

pm no will rinr
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

The truth...

Hi Jacqui

Jacqui take care hun, pm me if you want, I know you are hurting so badly right now, tell us what is going on tomorrow
              You've got lots of people rooting for you here, no ones perfect jacqui dont beat yourself up
              Just have a good scream and let it out, all that grief must be so overwhelming to handle
              Goodnight Godbless see you tomorrow x

Comment

The truth...

Fairyfeet....that's such a good idea. I used to grab this really big pillow I have and just scream into it.

Jacqui.....please go to sleep.......we love you here. I always have. :h:h:h
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

The truth...

Jacqui

We know you are hurting so badly now. We love you and want to help. Please get some rest now dear. We'll talk again tomorrow.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

The truth...

Jacqui - your pain is real. It is ok to reach out and shake it. The pillow really does work. But more than anything I want to tell you that we are all holding you tightly. It's okay to be really angry. I know that doesn't help right now - but knowing a group of people who share the same solution for their own pain are reaching out to touch you.

We love you so

Liv
                    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
                    X