Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am here and you invited my sickness because you and I are one and the same.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theme2be,

Please give those that you have, yourself chosen to call names, an opportunity to speak as to why they made the comments that they did. I assure you, I know both of them well, both are intelligent, kind and honest members. I am quite certain that neither meant to offend. As you said, we are all trying to communicate, in our own way.

Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Karen:I don't think anyone meant to offend. This site draws all sorts of communication styles. I know you have been here a while and don't post a lot. I hope this won't deter you. I think posting will help you. In my most vulnerable states I have felt like one big open wound. I understand. You are a beautiful soul and an artist and I hope you will stick around.:h:l
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi Karen,

We spoke a few months back when I was in Vegas. I was hoping to have coffee with you!

I hope you can connect with some others close by as well as a community here. We really need each others support.

All the best,
        P4T
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

The beauty of it all

I am amazed how a misunderstanding is surrounded by so much understanding and it makes it all even more so make sense. I believe things happen for a reason. This has brought so much light in for a higher reason.
          I am reading so many beautiful words that glow with compassion and love. I am extremely isolated within. I appreciate every word. If I misspoke I did so with regret and I just wish to say how much being here means to me.
          I have not found sobriety yet, and hearing that it has taken time for others is life saving.
          To the two I missunderstood I thank you and I pray we can speak again and maybe I will make more sense. I think a little abstract when I am doing that means of art and if I reread some of my words, I too, am trying to figure out what I was trying to say.
          I am shy and if you knew me in person you would think I was outgoing.

I am sharing my private battle here because I want to come back. I want to resurface as the person I was.
          Actually as the person I am. I am here. Just liquidated for a time because through you I have found hope.
          I hope, also to give back more like you do. I wish I could name each one personally but it would be lengthy.
          Prest4time if you receive this call me again. for I lost your number I was embarassed when you all were here because that is my nature to disappear in the face of love.
          That is why it is vital to come here often and accept the kindness and then pass it on.

I do love you all more than words can say. In my mind I see a bouquet of flowers that represent my impression of you. You are all so unique, individual and precious ,yet, apart of this beautiful arrangement that brings inspiration.

I am so thankful for the beauty of it all.
          PS: Bootcamp sorry I seemed a bit off to you for not mentioning your apology. At times I cant manage my way to maneuver here such as find the previous post . You are wonderful and bless you and its a new day and I wish you all the best. I am not one to engage in battles of words. We all have enough to deal with. A big hug your way. I did not mean to call anyone a name as one post mention. I only refer to myself when I speak of ignorance. Thank you, again for the kindness that you reflected.
          You are amazing people.

Karen
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

You make me feel soooo proud of you!!!your posts are straight from the heart and that is an uncofortable place for some people.getting honest is a big part of my recovery...EVIE
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Dear Theme2be (((Karen))),

You are doing fine, remember that! This addiction that we have takes time to heal and during that process causes pain and stress for most or us and our family around us. I too am in the healing process, bouncing back and forth, wanting out.....one of these days we will all get it right. Together we can fight this and win!

Keep reading and keep posting.....your posts are beautiful just as I am sure you are! Hang in there!

Best Wishes and take care,
              Hugs, Bambi
              "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

well darling as long as we've cleaned it up. it is all good and complete. that is always the way a space should and could be for a beautiful self to evolve. and i'm your girlie so don't you forget it. i just don't quite understand abstract. i love that afm would refer to me as ignorant. lmao so yes i'm going to guess i am. i'm a what you see is what you get girlie. and i think we are all fundamentally shy honey and i think we isolate or i at least did. i'm at 5 months sober and things look very different now then they did when i was drinking and in between drinking. and i am here to support you along that path. i know that it was a battle for me for so long i was used up and bloody from the battle. self esteem can be so very low because day in and day out i would fight and not win or win a little but i never really had me back or who was me that i wanted anyway? just please god some relief. so the first step is to muster up courage and liquids to be so full to not take that first drink, second is to get all of robertas stuff and get on with doing it. taking action as opposed to thinking about taking action separates those that want it really bad and those that want to want it really bad. i believe you want it bad. for me it was a matter of when is it time that i stop killing myself and start living life? when can i now have a life and show up? i so am living that now and i'm raw in ways i didn't know i could be but i'm strong in ways i didn't know i would be. and cleaning up my space around me is one of them. even this little misunderstanding, how many times would i have just pushed it under the carpet. it is a matter of owning who i am, ignorant, not getting it, sense of humor, being unpopular and unliked but not allowing myself to go without saying what i need to if i feel i'm being misrepresented. whether anyone likes it or not. so i had to even give up being liked for a bigger purpose which is standing up for bootsie. in small ways not necessarily big ways so i love you who you are allowing yourself to be
                which is known
                i get you and will let you know if i don't understand and just know i have your back front and sideways.
                :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                X