Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am here and you invited my sickness because you and I are one and the same.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry with a full heart.

I have been making the attempt to post and reply to survive.
    It is because I care about you . I listen and hope that it matters.
    I dont know how to respond to the posts and I have been given direciions before and I am not articulate in this way of communicating.

I want you to know, that you matter. I am not able to figure out this way of art.
    I love you and I need you and what I have read has kept me afloat.

It takes me a time if I am familiar.

Sincerelu,

Karen
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

i am way confused. who are you writing this too honey/ shouldn't you just pm them? are you having a rough nite? hummmmm. maybe i'm just not smart enough to decipher the code. gosh i need like one of those special decipher code watches. sigh sigh sigh
    :welcome:

Comment

sounds like a yeast infection to me! :H

Comment

Oh jeesh........sometimes y'all just read too much into a post. Am I the only one who understood this? Theme2be, I think I've got what you're saying. If I don't, sorry.
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

We are here when ever you need us,You are LOVED!!!! EVIE
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

We've got your back Hon... You are heard and loved xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Karen, I hope you are not put of by some of the replies. More people "get it" than you think.

I hope you post more often. You seem to be getting the hang of it.

Love, Me
              :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Karen: I remember you, you joined around the same time I did.:l:l
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Karen-

I thought your post was beautiful. I think I get it. I think you were letting us all know how helpful this place is, and that you don't post much, but do read.

If I mis-read, please set me straight. I am glad you are here, and that it is a helpful place to you...It certainly is to me.

with love

Beth
                  formerly known as bak310

Comment

Hi Barbie
                    where are you?

Comment

I see the post as introspective -- I agree also that it is beautiful
                      Tiny

Comment

I thank the ones here that responded with intelligence and kindness of soul
                        To the two that made fun of me I wish you well. It was hurtfull although.
                        I was reaching out and not sure how to speak like some that know this way.
                        I am learning this way of reaching out and communicating and being mocked is a simple reminder of how I need to address the ignorance and insensitivy that would ever arise in my being.

Bless you all. I come here for air and hope and won't let the reflections of anothers lack of send me even darker into this abyss.
                        What is even more so troubeling is that it took me a time to post and to receive this manner of ignorance was painfull and a reminder of places and people that I don't want into what is private.
                        I will cling to those of you whose words shine through babble. If I don't I am doomed.
                        K

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Theme2be, don't let anyone's ignorance deter you from being a part of this wonderful community.

I, personally think you are communicating just fine! I completely understood your first post and what you were saying. Keep coming here for air and hope.

Many hugs :l

Comment

Again, I regret that I leave an open wound for some of you.
                            I do my best here to manage this means of communicating and so I stumble a bit.
                            To those of you that responded with your character intact , I thank you so much because your words are what I let in and keep me from being closed in completely to the cave I exist in.
                            I am regretful to the two that spoke and mocked another on a site that has kept me from death.
                            I come here for help and comfort and understanding and there is nothing that is as evil as this battle with alcohol. It is squashed by alcohols meaness and ignorance to how magnificent we are and always will be.

I appreciate being able to be accepted here because in the world I exist there is enough idiots that have no clue as to this private battle.
                            I am in gratitude
                            K

Comment

i do think you are talking about me. and i in no way made fun of you. so let's just clean it up theme. i didn't understand your thread. color me stupid. but i didn't and in another thread i asked if you were okay. so if that sounds like someone that is mocking you it clearly isn't but i noticed that you didn't mention that. which seems a bit off to me... well, let me slap myself for you. if i don't understand i don't understand. plain and simple. i guess you don't understand my language about as much as i don't understand yours. guess that makes us even. so from my bootsie heart so sorry you were offended by me. and i also didn't hear from you when i asked if you were okay but judging from your response i'm guessing you are just fine. bootsie
                              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                              X