I love my LIVER !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my LIVER !!!

My pore liver has gone thru so much and yet this morning it appears to be working normally again , and no more sharp pains in the side . It seems amazing how quickly I am recovering and I thank GOD for that.For those who are wondering if you will ever feel healthy again I want to say I AM !!!!!I am feeling healthy , happy and my self respect is coming back .Soberiety has been the best thing I have ever had and it is worth fighting for.If you make it your priority than I know you can do it toooooo .... Love to you all. EVIE
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

I love my LIVER !!!

Good stuff !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I love my LIVER !!!

Oh evie

I am so happy for you. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

You know, after drinking just one night, my side hurts for days. It never used to. That was a big red flag for me to start having physical sympoms.

Your message is inspirational. I often wondered if the pains would stop. Thanks for the positive message.
      __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

I love my LIVER !!!

Great news Evie...Keep up the good work..
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I love my LIVER !!!

Evie -- great news! You have been an inspiration to me! I enjoy your posts!
          Tiny

Comment

I love my LIVER !!!

Hi Evie,

Glad to hear such a positive post. Don't know your history, but it sounds encouraging. I've had small pains but fortunately nothing major.

This has really helped me to realise that there is light at the end of the tunnel; albeit a long one. I'd be interested to hear your story.

Cheeks
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X