Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey People

Been lurking and not doing too well...
    I hope you guys have being doing better.
    So' to make our unilateral dilema, maybe a little better and to celebrate a good and trusted friend on this board...How is it possibble that an alcoholic is run over by a drunk driver????
    Makes me want to puke..
    I will do a story to commemorate him right now but you will have to wait while I gather the small whits I have left...

Hey People

Bashley,

1. What can we do to help you?? OMG, we all care for you so much and know how difficult this beast is to slay.

2. Who better to write a story to commemorate our Bear?

3. I am so happy to see you. Sending you hugs. :l:l:l:h

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey People

Thank you both. I am early on here and did not know Bear, but, feel that I do on another level.
      Thank you, Cindi because your words of "how difficult this beast is to slay" just reached in because I tell you I have been applying all that is suggested. I have a load of Topa here that I had to discontinue and I have the book and the supps and the Cd's but I drank right through it.
      I don't post often because I don't want to be a negative.I want to contribute more as an artist and a soul.
      It is such a "bitch" as I read on one posts. I hear people say you have to want this. This is absolutely no way to exist and I got hit hard in my late 40's and everything I knew was distorted. I want nothing to do with this. I feel like it picked me and I abhor it.

I care so much for everyone on this site. It is my friendship and place of refudge.
      I am here even when I don't post.

K:thanks:
      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Hey People

TheMe2Be,

I just figured out your "name" and I am going with it.

Yes, this beast is difficult to slay but it is slayable.

I have been there, done all the supps, done the topa (drank through it and allergic to it), did Campral (nothing) did Gabapentin (helped but did not make it EASY) and have fought and kicked and screamed my way to where I am today.

Perfect? No. Better?? Hell yes!!! Shout to the roof tops!!

You can be what you want to be if you keep trying. Bear told me never to quit trying. Ever.

He was and is right.

Easy? No. Worth every second of the fight? Yes.

Hang in there. Keep trying and never give up. I will pass on the legacy of Bear who told us to never give up trying.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey People

Hi Bashley....good to see you...

There is no making sense of it Bashley.....you can't make sense of the senseless. But Bear left his mark here, and that's what counts....he's still helping people and is with us all, and has a wonderful family who is sharing with us...

Let us know what we can do to help you, Bash....

Don

Comment

Hey People

Dear Bear

I send you this with all the words of my heart.

Funnily enough, my writing is of the cuff-stuff and this is for you.

Daniel, finally learned to drive, after his diving and breathing underwater/armpit experiences. You are sadly dead so, Newbies will have to research.

Anyway,

One Saturday morning, we all woke up and Daniel announces that he is the official driver. This is a man who has seen visions, whores drifting on the night airs of Africa's Camerounian breezes and in general the village idiot. Every village has one by the way...

Daniel had been practising, driving that is, back and forth between his Banga bushes and the back gate where Shit-Head the cat lived. "Shit-Head The Cat" is another story which will be revealed at a later date.

Suffice to say this rather short, but robust, French African awakens me and announces that we are going to the beach.
            Great I said. Wh'os driving-I'm a drunk and who can drive on an African road...
            Except an African...

After a fuzzy shower, Guy and myself flop down into the back of the company truck. Guy is a French Canadian gorirlla that smokes pot like it's going out of style and is doing Dinintel(DruggiesApply) like Pepsi.

We pile into the truck with the required amount of beer and serious amounts of weed;We'er OFF..

Daniel is driving - we are shit faced.
            Through the whole town of Doula, Danikel is in 1st gear! Gear-box schreeming!!!
            Finallly after my 3rd beer and a "twisty", I say to this idiot.
            Change de camb you stupid Bastah, and he did.
            For the next 15 minutes all went fine, until there became a serious rumbble undahaa di cah wtupon Daniel jump out an anounce. Di tire am flat-gotta-change eet(in French).
            Which he did in short order - 2 minutes.
            We are drunk on our arses in the back and when this truck gooes up and down it's a miricale. Tyre change
            Stupid shit thoughjt that the road would seal the hole, by turning the wheel downward to seal the leak.
            And I thought I was stupid.

Comment

Hey People

How you doing Don?

Comment

Hey People

I thought it wasyou that had bitten it

Comment

Hey People

Long time not see Bashley. From one drunk to another, no there isn't any dang justice in the world. I liked Bear, didn't know him as well as others, but he was a straight shooter and those are few and far between. You're one of them, as is Don. Keep writing, I like it. :goodjob:

Comment

Hey People

Dearest Bashley,

I echo everyone's feelings and welcome you home with open arms.

We have missed you old friend.

You know that we are here to help, what can we do?

m. xxxx
                    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                    I am in the next seat.
                    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Hey People

Hi Bashley, So good to see you. So sorry that you were hit with such bad news upon your arrival back here. It has hit us all hard and caused many of us to reflect on our own lives. Bear will forever be a living part of all of us and a strong spirit on MWO.

There is also a lot of good news around here.....lots of sobriety and moving forward with life! Some still struggle with renewed determination and some just lurk waiting for something to propel them forward.

Anyway, let us know how you are........?? I hope you stick around for a bit!

xxx Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hey People

Bashley ........... lovely to see you back........

It is so nice when old friends call in again .......

I have read about your problems on another post ........... please stay with us Bash ..........

BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey People

Nufink

I see you all and feel welcome.
                          Forever lurking
                          Bashley XXX

Comment

Hey People

Betty howz life?
                            Haven't sen you in ages.
                            You are such a rock here that I will have to dedicate a story just for you.
                            Love
                            Bashley

Comment

Hey People

Bashley;335178 wrote: Betty howz life?
                              Haven't sen you in ages.
                              You are such a rock here that I will have to dedicate a story just for you.
                              Love
                              Bashley
                              Bashley life is good thanks .......

Looking forward to my story .....

But i've posted on your other thread and Im looking forward to you getting the help that you need ........... you are one of my favourite people here and I so want you to get better ...........

Everytime that they change your drip think of betty boop ...........

Love ya Bashley ..........

BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X