Skinney Jeans Again !!!!Yahoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today i felt so brave that I dared to go in my Skinney jeans drawer and to my amazment I found a pair that I can actually wear!!! I have been wondering how long it would take for the barrel belly look to start to go away.To my surprize it is shrinking.I guess that I will never have my old figure back (I am over 50) but I can see some hope of looking somewhat normal again and that is good enough for me!!!! LOL EVIE
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Yay for you!!!!!!! I have skinny jeans too that I am working towards!
    Tiny

Comment

WooHoo! Always helps when you can start to see the physical progress you are making too with being AF. Way to go!

Hugs, Bambi
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Yaaaa Hooooo for you !!!!!!!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Oh - Evielou - I am so jealous!! Congratulations!!! I have managed to lose a few lbs, but not enough to fit into those skinny jeans in my drawer - and I did try last week!!! Hopefully by the end of June I will be able to!!
          Peanut

Comment

Evie, I am PEA GREEN with envy!!! Seriously, congratulations. You give me hope for my own jeans. Now get out there and flaunt your stuff!!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am so jealous!!!!!!!! I think this is one of my downfalls. I was doing really well being AF, was working out, and avoiding my regular fast food items for 5 weeks and did not notice a difference. I sit here drink, eat fast food, and not exercise and other than the the s*itty feeling of drinking, do not notice any other difference. I maintain the same weight regardless of what I do. It makes me so happy for you, but it makes me question what I need to do.
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I blew up like a pig from all the calories in beer....Now I eat 3 bits at a time and then put the food away...no more , no less. This 3 bit rule is sure to have the lbs. falling off you like it is on me.3 bits even up to 10 times a day is working for me.I use gourmet jelly beans (3 calories each) for the sweets that I crave.....good luck , it is not that hard , I promise.....Evie
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Congrats to you Evie, every step is an accomplishment.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

lukalee, have you had your thyroid checked? If you are doing all the right things to lose weight and you don't, that often indicates hypothyroidism.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X