• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on not joking

Pretty fancy

Comment

Come on not joking

Bashley,
      life certainly throws curve balls I can't even imagine catching. I have lost a good many people in the past 2 years, all of which were very close to my heart. I drink myself stupid the first year and HAD to sober up the second to take care of my Mama, whom died too. I have been a bit ill the last week really. BUT, I do have a plan. I think life can be so incredeibly druel and why some of us tend to be hit much harder than others, I will never know. I can not believe that God is testing me or seeing how much I can handle as I don't think that is a God! Why would he torture his child that is struggling already? I really am a good person. OR so i think, I am sure others have their own opinion.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Come on not joking

Bashley,

My mom tried on her dresses for several "Asian" shops when she was young. She was (okay at 84 IS) beautiful. She modeled for several stores.

I have had several shoes that were made for me in Taiwan and Hong Kong when I was little but nothing like my mom. She had beautiful silks made for her because she was just so beautiful. The tailors wanted her to go out in them.

She is still with me today. We talk daily.

She just wants me sober!! OMG. How sad is that. She and my daddy call me every day just to "check up" on me. Sometimes it rankles but mostly it is amazing.

I have lived in Asia, Europe and US. Never in South America like you but know I could do that, too. We are all part of the human race, eh?

Let us make their lives better by making our lives better.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Come on not joking

Britz & Cindy

It's difficult to type in the dark.
          But then, if the speed of light is 186000 m/per/seocond/p/second,
          What is the speed of darkness?
          I am sorry to hear of your Mum's passing away, mine keeps me up all night God bless her. Telephone bills are her trade mark!
          Cind
          call me on my other side
          Love
          Bashley XXXX

Comment

Working...
          X