Cap

Comment

You feeling lucky Punk make my June day

Welcome back Cptn, and Happy Birthday.
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

AF day 3, here. This has been a fun posts to follow. I posted one of my first sober threads last night, if you get a chance so you can get to know me, I think. I am understanding that I am hard to understand.
        I am an alcoholic that wants to feel my life again. I hope that has clarity, because you beautiful people, it is clear to my exisistance on all levels.
        Dex, I am from Munich; raised in Europe in my youth. I remember alot of Gold in one of the castles we visited.

As this is a new way of communicating for me, I want to say thanks and I hope to in time to feel that I am apart of this connection that you all have. I come here in the dark, with insecurites aplenty.
        I want to save my life. Captain, throw me a life preserver, please.

Karen
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Yea Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Karen,

Is this the castle??

Linderhof

Loved it.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks Luk for the Bday thing. Karen you are doing great you have a beautiful way of expressing your self. I dont think you need a life preserver . I'm sure you will swim to the shore on your own steam with lots of encouragement from us rat bags. As Luk said YEAHHHHHHH Karen.
              Cap

Comment

Well, I can join up too! I'm a week plus late but I'll borrow the lost days from July. O.K?
                I'm in for certain because this morning, I looked in the mirror of my soul and truly realized how weak I have been. Why struggle? I got out the antabuse. 1/2 tab every other day keeps me wary even of salad dressing. I have enough to last all Summer.
                Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I'll post that I took it. I've never tried to take it for such a long period of time. I've always felt that after 2 weeks it made me sick, but I think that might have been an excuse:H Just knowing that I totally CANNOT touch AL or anything even close, is such a feeling of freedom. I really feel happy inside. Like a little kid with no responsibilities... just enjoying the sunshine. xxx g.

Comment

Yea Gelgit!! Welcom aboard.
                  By any chance do you have an extra 'soul' mirror I can borrow?

Comment

Wonderful, all of you because you are all bursting with so many words that fill me with wonder.
                    Cindi,yes, Linderhof was one as well as Heilderberg and Neuschwanstein in Baveria.
                    So, unforgetable, like you
                    :thanks:,friends and mirrors of the souls true essence, such as unending compassion in the light of feeling so unapart of anything as deserving as being able to dwell in the presence of such amazing individuals.
                    Poets , each and everyone.

And, oh , my that Maksim Mrvica, Cindi:h I have sent emails out to my two dearest friends that are both brilliant pianist each in their field because they just have to behold. Did you view the ones of him playing Franzt Listz?
                    Sorry, he is on my list of "Who I would like to drink with" (from that posts that was just for fun)

Intoxicating...
                    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Yipeeeeeeeee

Thanks G for joining us on this punked up June thing ( any good with a gun ??? AL's arse needs a bullet) those credits from May 08, or (July 07 lol) count!!!! I'm so glad you are here! I have always liked your thoughts and views makes me feel good ! PS that mirror???? can i borrow it after Luk lol.
                      Love Cap

Comment

shit this is hard

June crazies can you remember that time that we could take it or leave it!!!!!!!and deep down it tasted horrible.there was a day. the time when drink just didnt rate a mention in our brains pre teen post teen WHATEVER there was a time that we didnt think about it!!!!! actually a very large percentage of our lives were we didn't think about it !!!!!! (Grass hopper remember when drink did not rule you) lol> Remember those days because they were real ones
                        no great words here just stating the bleeding obvious sorry lol cap

Comment

2 weeks commin up.

Well that little punk Al sure was messin with me last night :bang:finger:. :moon:y told it to take a hike. Hope others are kickn his arse. He aint nothin but a stain on the carpet are you punk.
                          take care
                          cap

Comment

:moon: I like that cute little moon butt.
                            :finger: And the finger too.
                            I must be into anatomy right now.
                            Good thing there's no nasty pictures.
                            Feel loopy from the Chantix.
                            Went to the bookstore for more books.
                            Have read three in five days.
                            Now that I am going to quit smoking,
                            I may read until my eyes pop out.

Comment

:eye::eye: OH Luk! Be careful. ! Those really are eyes, not boobs with blue nipples, according to the label. :H
                              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

You're the best Dexterfoot!!! I think I need a buddy right now. CAn you go to chat?

Comment

Working...
                                X