You feeling lucky Punk make my June day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See what happens when you give 'em an inch!!

:H:flower:

Comment

I said I can speak a little Spanish, not Bashish...

First off, my dear Cap'n, I salute you and give my heartfelt sympathies to you for your loss. I am happy to join the "Garter" and I will do my best to earn my keep.

And Oh dear, I offered up my coffee and cooking, and look where it has gotten me!!!

Magic, I appreciate your confidence in my abilities, but my sobriety does not exactly lead to clairvoyance so I hate to disappoint, but I'm not so sure I can deliver upon your request to enter into the mind of our beloved Bashley. But as with most things in my life, I'll give it a go. Here are the orders I overheard today:

--Sheep's in for some cold nights or dear Bash will barbeque her up and eat her himself.

--Karen should be ready to put pen to paper. No good ship goes without good record keeping. I'm guessing so they know where to find the booty.

--Magic, I hate to be blunt here, but are you readying for hanky panky on the planky? From what I can tell it's either that or sushi and either are ok quite frankly. And under the circumstances, the sushi sounds better than the spam that Dex is bringing.

--Lori, we're all counting on you for that water.

And lastly, Bash and the Cap'n are apparently working out a plan of attack.

I'll still be needing those navigational and arsenal lessons too. I'm a little nervous about fire on the vessel, but a celebration would seem in order soon. And as a group, we are risk-takers at heart

Cheers to all, and Sheep, I wish you a clear head tonight, my West Coast eyes are with you, roomie.

Daisy
      Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Toilet Training!

After I picked myself up off the floor, from the effects of a serious belly laugh at all of you friends' brilliant posts, I have come to one conclusion.

Men! Do what I do. Leave all that worrying about whose turn it is. Up or down? Front or back? To the worryers who invented all this protocol in the first place - the ladies doncha know! (Said with tea cup finger slightly cocked!)

Just hang it over the side like me. Some might even like the water temperature but watch out for the Lesser Spotted Dick. This fish will shrink the unwary Flipper.

Carry on ladies. I have a wooden toilet seat carved out of a totem pole. It is set one foot above the water and has no bowl. Go poop, no paper, no smell, much breeze, November.

Comment

Shipmates
          I am clear headed, watchful and ready for a challenge. I have taken Bashley's words to heart;I don't want to end up on the menu wearing those silly little paper hats! Lori- Get the shears! Looking forward to an adventure with all of you-although my sheep -knees are ever so slightly knocking.
          Yours
          Sheep

Comment

I am over here on the "dingy" trying to catch the best "wake" so I can be lifted into the place where your elements are inviting the ocean of possibilites that encourage me to stay afloat.

Happy to be aboard as yet the slimy sea monster lurks as I speak.

Karen:flower:
            :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Quiet Note to Sheepish: (Sheep - from your photo you're obviously a Suffolk ewe, bred primarily for meat production. However, as not many nautical types know about such things, I think we can wing it somewhat. Mum's the word. Let's concentrate on your - erm - hair.)

Sheep - thank you so much for offering your fabulous fleece with such an amazing 11 micron count. The crimp, staple, style and character are awesome. I feel with the addition of a little carded Merino, Corriedale and Alpaca (for softness) I will be able to spin and knit functional yet stylish caps for the entire crew.

How cool is that?!

Comment

Wonderful to hear Tawny, perhaps you can even make one for the Ewe. We don't need my dear roomie her to freeze out on her watch tonight.

And by the way my dear, does the Alpaca come in a bright yellow daisy color? Tis my favorite! If you're taking orders, that is. I'll gladly trade for some of this very expensive "Buck-Star" coffee I've brought. I nearly had to trade in all my macrame pot holders for one barrel!

I'll even steam some sheeps milk if Sheep doesn't mind me pulling on her a bit. Sorry sheep. You may need to take one for the team, here.

Daisy.

Comment

I'm here, Karen.

Just jump, don't wait.

The possibilities are endless.

Please say you'll take the position Bashley has offered. Someone poetic should be recording this voyage for posterity. I think that's you.

Tawny.....caps are cool! Thank you. It does get chilly top side on the night watch with the breeze. You need not worry for Sheep....as ships surgeon I'll think of something.

Bashley will, however, need a rather thick cap to keep his noggin warm. If you're short on hair you may scrimp on my cap. That's what friends are for.

m. xxx
                  ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                  I am in the next seat.
                  My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

I am sorry master bash, I cannot and will not undertake the "proceedure" over the side I am the captain and "white pointer sharks" got there name from somewhere if you get my drift!!!!! dear sir.
                    Cap

Comment

Dear Karen grab my and magics hand as a freind can i ask for a sonnet or poem from you?. You and Jay have such a beautiful way with words. Don't worry about the slimey sea monster "hes mine" for the grappling hook come aboard.

Comment

Karen
                        Please come aboard and be the poet laureate of the Garter Belt.. We need someone with an open heart, a listeners soul and a pen. Someone like you.
                        -Sheep

PS- and as a bonus- TawnyFrog will knit you a pretty hat.

Comment

I agree with the Capt'n, Bashley. A toilet seat carved from a Totem Pole is just asking for trouble from the Great Spirits.

We already have enough of that!

Karen, as Poet Laureate, scribe or just our mate.

We're glad you're here!

m xxxxx
                          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                          I am in the next seat.
                          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

HA Magic thats funny...... Ok back to serious capt'n mode

Comment

We're all here for you Karen, and we ask nothing of you except to be with us. Come aboard.

Comment

Hear Hear Sun

Comment

Working...
                                X