Slip Back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slip Back..

Can't believe just 3 times having alcohol after 7.5 months FREE ... once really totalled The Panic Button has returned? WTF .... I hope this goes away, or is it the Topa?

Not going through this again?
    :no:

How long will this last?
    :bigcry:

Should have NEVER thought it to be OKAY to have it and now I feel like SH*T...
    :finger:

Thanks for listening...Rippled
    and Exhausted!

:egad:

Slip Back..

ripple no one cares about you! just play with your dolls / poodle and shut up!

Comment

Slip Back..

Ripple, not sure I understand your post...you going to be ok? keep us up to speed ok? XXXX
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Slip Back..

Ripple, please be nice to our friend Ripple
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Slip Back..

oh my lovely lovely woman. am so very very sorry. and honey that doll is creeping me out. please change immediately. i'll have nightmares tonight. oh honey i'm so so so sorry. you and i know that al is like a smoke screen of some sort. please please just know i'm sending you love. you are one of my favorite people in the world honey. it's going to be better today i promise.
          :welcome:

Comment

Slip Back..

bam!

people, i am joking around as usual... just not feeling well physically since using...you know i like to raise holy hell...don't worry, i'm exhausted keeping busy tormenting you guys! :H :H wot should i expect since these slips? i'll have to wait it out and see for myself? is this a better dollie?

Comment

Slip Back..

Did you end up drinking last night Ripple? Or are you speaking of your slips a week or so ago?

You will be alright. You know NOW that this shit ain't worth it.

I am glad I had a couple of slips along the way. I am FINALLY so sick and tired of AL and realize it really isn't worth it - ONE BIT!

Comment

Slip Back..

Ripple, dont post drunk honey, sleep it off, ok? You will get banned if you do not post positively!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Slip Back..

brittzak;336329 wrote: Ripple, dont post drunk honey, sleep it off, ok? You will get banned if you do not post positively!
                  HEY THERE...i never do that DEAR! and NO i have had NO DRINKIE since last week....i asked what to expect? My body feels different since having poison!!!!!!! Please get the FACTS CORRECT!

Its NOT FUNNY STARTING OVER

:bump:
                  :hitme:

Comment

Slip Back..

Hey ripple.

After my last slip I must admit I had the hot and cold sweats again for a few days but apart from that I was OK. When I had a major fuck up at Christmas, started drinking again on and off then eventually going on a bender for 7/8 days, I was a complete mess again with all the same symptoms I had when I first gave up the drink back in June last year. It took me a good few weeks to fully recover from it and start feeling normal again. Recently it was more of a head thing than a physical one and so I bounced back quite quickly even though I'd taken e's as well I was back to normal after 4/5 days; apart from a questioning mind still bugging me!!!lol

Love, Hugs and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Slip Back..

Rip and Hippie,

"We looked for an easier and softer way..."

Nope.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Slip Back..

Ripple;336349 wrote: HEY THERE...i never do that DEAR! and NO i have had NO DRINKIE since last week....i asked what to expect? My body feels different since having poison!!!!!!! Please get the FACTS CORRECT!

Its NOT FUNNY STARTING OVER

:bump:
                        :hitme:
                        Starting over sux and it hurts. I do not want to do it again...ever.

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Slip Back..

Ripple
                          Lose the doll.
                          Bugger me I'm going to have nightmares along with Boots!
                          Ha! Ha!

Comment

Slip Back..

Had no idea wot slips doo to the body and soul! Learn from mistakes before I really get into trouble. :l

Comment

Slip Back..

oops...Hippie and all of you..thanks for your support. Its been difficult re-adjusting. Again to all your thoughts and kindness are not a waste...I DO NOT POST AND HAVE NEVER...DRUNK... i chatted during drinkie, that will not happen again...:sorry:

Comment

Working...
                              X