how much glutamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much glutamine

should we take to help the alcohol cravings?

how much glutamine

me, the studies I've read say that you may need from 3 to 12 grams ( not mg) to fight a craving. may be less though...you will have to experiment. the good news is you can't ingest enough to hurt yourself as it's completely non toxic and it's also beneficial for other bodily functions. I'd try 5grams mixed in juice and wait a half hour and see how you feel. for me I take a maintenence dose of 5 grams per day by putting it in my smoothies. If you buy in bulk powder form a rounded teaspoon is approx 5grams.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

how much glutamine

thanks!

Comment

how much glutamine

You should only take L-glut in water and on an empty stomach if you want to get maximum effect. I suggest 5-7 grams of powder mixed with cold water first thing in the morning (1/2 hour before eating) and again mid-afternoon on empty stomach. It is also a good mood-evener.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X