Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hello there. I haven't been here for a while...or so it may seem...I'm lurking alot though and its kind of comforting(!) if that makes sense, knowing that you are there for me if/when I fall. Lately, I have had the odd slip but never fallen so deep into that hole...the one I am sooo familiar with! The decor in that dark hole is so dated by the way!!! Sorry, just my own little joke...I'm very sad arn't I!!! Anyway, I'm feeling really flat....plain and simply flat. Life is not the best it has been. I am a mod drinker.....but i still try to get high. But its not happening. My relationship is not that great. I have a lead around my neck...placed on by my husband. He would be happy to have me in sexy underwear, a pinny, a baby in one arm and a gourmet dish in the other...and to never leave the house...! Are there any other females out there who know where I'm coming from???? Or am I living this alone. I feel so alone. I have lovely girl friends but I'm so bored with my life. I'm hitting 40 i july and I suppose I feel there must be more out there for me...other than babies to look atfer. i will probably get hate-mail for saying that...how un-grateful i am...bla bla bla....Sorry.....better go. Please don't reply to this 'moan' unless its nice...I will get depressed!!!!!!

Love u all...Bella xxxxx

Hi

Youre a wonderful human being Bella
    Take care Cap

Comment

Hi

Bella.... First of all I own the hole, but your are welcome to share it if you wish. I will think of a reasonable rent. Maybe you can just come there and wallow for free but you must wear BGP. I have been wondering about you. I have been feeling that way myself. I try to perk up and that is the best I can do right now. I think a big thing for me is to watch peoples' progress and feel jealous. I think "I WANT THAT!!!" I am going to get it. People here that have months and months and years.... I WANT THAT! And I am going to get it. I am. I am stepping up for a home run hit. You can be my base runner if I am lazy. :H Really, jump up girlie. You can do it.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi

Bella love....... No moan! Just a 'it's really nice to see you again'! Although I am so sorry you're feeling flat..... I guess it's just the way of life's landscape.....loads of ups and downs, holes and mountains....and then a flat bit and it feels odd....but it's just that - a flat bit and it will pass....

(And it's a 40 thing too! Wait till it's a 50 thing.....sheez!! Aaargh! No, it's ok really! Poor joke!)

Keep your chin up lass.....thinking of you. And well done on progress!

Love FMS xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi

Men....can not live with them.....can not live without them!!!!!! Raising kids is a full time job,forget the gourmet meals.Get hubby a tarzan thong and tell him to strut his stuff for you (for a change).You are worthy of better than that and when you get sober you will see that is true...Right now deciede that nothing is more important than that you feel good about you and then do what ever it takes to make that happen...Many are here to help so stay close....LOL!!!!! EVIE
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi

Hi Bella! I have missed you so! You know the 40's are good for figuring out what you want besides fulfilling everybody elses needs, maybe get some help around that house with those beautiful babies. I don't have that, I don't have much in the way of a partnership at all, so I cannot really relate to that part of it. It's sounding like you have a handle on the mods thing somewhat kinda? Don't go in the hole, Greenie is coming out of the hole and maybe we'll just fill it in. :h
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Hi

Hi Bella,
              I am almost 40, and I have 3 young ones that I single parent. It really is a lot of work and a big energy suck.
              Did you know when a child reaches 4, it is a natural time to ditch your mate? Because it gets so much easier.
              My kids are grade school age, and they are kind of like my friends now. Much better.
              Take care of yourself!
              Lila

Comment

Hi

Bella....
                You won't believe this but one day
                "You're gonna miss this".......

Please know that you are not alone and many have gone before you.

My kids are all grown now and I'm so proud of them...hang on honey...

:l's to you........
                :hNancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi

Lila;336556 wrote: Hi Bella,
                  Did you know when a child reaches 4, it is a natural time to ditch your mate? Because it gets so much easier.
                  Lila
                  :H I LOVE IT! The funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

Bella, maybe check in a bit more often. I think you need some consistency in knowing people care about you.

Being a stay at home mom is tough. A lot of husbands don't understand exactly how hard it is to raise the kids, keep the home, cook the meals, and feel all perky (lol) upon their arrival. I would like them to step in and do that for a couple of weeks. A week is not long enough for them to really 'get it', although they would crack by the end of day 2!

I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Hi

Hi Bella,

My life is very different from what you describe. I'm a single female, 44, no children, high pressure commission sales job, computer geek and city girl. However I can really relate to the boredom thing. I think it's my biggest trigger to drink. I get bored. I just can't seem to get interested in anything besides when I have a job to build a computer. (That keeps me occupied and makes not drinking easier.) But once the job is done I'm at my wit's end. It's like Is This All There Is? Only (so called) friends are at my local and I get lonely so I go for a beer and it turns into six and a shot. Then the real trouble starts. I just can't do it anymore. I know AF is the only way for me. I've had one beer a day for the last three days (at home) and have not gone to the bar, and I tell myself I can't let it happen again. This forum is the only thing keeping me home tonight. I'm almost afraid to log off. So my dinner's almost ready and after I have a bite I'm going to read for awhile and hope I can sleep well tonight, knowing when I wake tomorrow I will not have to miss Coronation St. from 7:30am to 10:00am (my guilty pleasure) again due to coma.
                    Wolf Dreamer

Comment

Hi

Wolf Dreamer;336627 wrote: Hi Bella,
                      So my dinner's almost ready and after I have a bite I'm going to read for awhile and hope I can sleep well tonight, knowing when I wake tomorrow I will not have to miss Coronation St. from 7:30am to 10:00am (my guilty pleasure) again due to coma.
                      Wolf Dreamer
                      LOL! I watch Coronation Street from 7:30am to 10am on Sundays too!

Comment

Hi

Hi Accountable, it's an awesome show eh? I wouldn't say it's high level TV or anything, it just cracks me up and sometimes makes me cry. I love it. However I did miss it this morning. Not because of hangover (thank god) but because I finally took a med last night to help me get some sleep. I did wake up in time to watch today but made a conscious decision to skip in favour of a couple more hours of sleep. (Which I really needed.) Last weekend I missed due to AL so two weeks now no Corrie. Hope I haven't missed too much! :H
                        Wolf Dreamer

Comment

Hi

Bella,

I just turned 40 and there will be no babies for me! I am still finding myself and now realize that it is not in a chardonnay bottle... I have a wonderful boyfriend of close to 2 years (he is a non drinker) and I am happy to say that he is there for me. Easy? No... I think that's why I'm here ... I look forward to getting to know to better...
                          Tiny

Comment

Hi

Accountable for Me;336684 wrote: LOL! I watch Coronation Street from 7:30am to 10am on Sundays too!
                            You get coronation street in Canada???

The same one that we get in the UK???

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi

I miss you Bella!
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X