Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Corrie!

Betty, we're behind a bit, a few months, thanks to the CBC.

You missed a good one this morning......Dreamer, but I won't tell.

There are a few web sites where you can go to catch up if you like.

Sorry, Bella, we have hijacked your thread.

I would find it hard to stay out of the hole if I had a husband with such expectations.

I know it's hard but see if you can take off your wife and mother clothes and put Bella's back on. I would certainly take off that lead......

At 40 you are still a young woman! Find Bella again..what does SHE want?

magic xxxx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Hi

Wolf Dreamer;337032 wrote: Hi Accountable, it's an awesome show eh? I wouldn't say it's high level TV or anything, it just cracks me up and sometimes makes me cry. I love it. However I did miss it this morning. Not because of hangover (thank god) but because I finally took a med last night to help me get some sleep. I did wake up in time to watch today but made a conscious decision to skip in favour of a couple more hours of sleep. (Which I really needed.) Last weekend I missed due to AL so two weeks now no Corrie. Hope I haven't missed too much! :H
      Wolf Dreamer
      I love the show too. My BF who is from Scotland, got me hooked on it back in 1999. I have been watching pretty regularly since.

I missed most of it today as well. I, too, got up later than usual. Then I had to tend to kids, etc.

I even got my step-monster hooked on it LOL!

Comment

Hi

You can watch Corrie on catch up anytime on ITV Home they have about a months worth of episodes ........

Sorry Bella ........

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi

Hi Bella,

Welcome back. I hope you remember me. I haven't been on for a while; tried to mod but failed miserably, hence me being back amongst friends who I know will keep me on the straight and narrow. 2 days AF - I'm on a roll! Glad you're managing though; well done you!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling to great at the moment. I must admit, I have a great hubby and kids but do often feel a longing for the single life again, especially when I'm the one running round like a headless chicken; holding down a full time job, cooking meals, cleaning, walking the dog etc. My thought process now is if I was single I'd probably be in rehab by now, so at least running around after them focuses my mind on something else other than the dreaded poison!

I hope you manage to get some me time though (as well as watching Corrie) it keeps you sane. Mine is going to the gym a few lunch times a week - sets me up for the week and it's for me.

Can't believe you can get Corrie in Canada. Can you get Eastenders? If you're really depressed, watch that and your life ain't so bad after all. Try watching an episode if you can and you'll see what I mean.

Take care
          Cheeks
          xx:l

Comment

Working...
          X