Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA speakers

4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My 4shared

Whether your in AA or not some of these files are well worth listening to. I got a lot out of a chap called Bob D from Las Vegas and although I've only listened to a few of them so far I WILL be listening to a lot more of them over the coming weeks.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Bob D. of Las Vegas, Nevada @ Mon Nite Speakers, Florida.mp3

To listen to the files simoly click on the link and it will bring up a folder looking something like below. You cannot play them from here so you will have to click on the little green arrow next to the download link which will take you to another page for downloading. Just below the title of the speaker you have chosen on that page is a small elongated player with no screen. click on the play button here and you can listen to them this way.

I've also listened to the Wayne B from Santa Monica file and both him and Bob D. bring some real humour and honesty to their talks which I warmed to immediately. I think anyone can benefit from these who is struggling with alcoholism not just those of us who are in AA.

Janice P at Monday Night Speakers, St Petersburg, Florida 12-2007.mp3
    Play Advanced General
    File type
    Janice P at Monday Night Speakers, St Petersburg, Florida 12-2007.mp3
    Type of file: MPEG Audio Stream
    Size: 32,785 KB (33,572,146 bytes)
    Download link: %%(*&$$^%$^%?^%%^**
    Direct link:
    Date uploaded: 2008-05-17
    Times downloaded: 5
    Last downloaded: 2008-05-27
    Description: This file has been stored on the publisher's virtual drive on 4shared.com (online file storage service). The file is shared for public access and downloading. The publisher is responsible for the content of the file.

Title: Janice P at Monday Night Speakers, St Petersburg, Florida 12/2007
    Artist: Janice P
    Album: Unknown Album (2/12/2008 4:02:38 PM)
    Year:
    Track Number: 1
    Genre: Aa
    Bit Rate: 128kbps
    Sample Rate: 44100
    Comments:

p.s. All these files were uploaded by a friend of mine on another AA forum so I take no credit for sharing this as it is he who has taken the time and effort to put these things on the net for everyone to hear. Thanks PJ!!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

AA speakers

Hippie you are wonderful..no other words. I can't imagine wot a serious alcohol problem must be like! Thank you dear. :h

Comment

AA speakers

Hippie, thank you so much for sharing. I will definitely be listening to them.

Comment

AA speakers

will doo.

Me Too ... later today when hubby goes out drinking AGAIN! gonna stink here tonite!

Comment

AA speakers

Great! Thanks! I hope my little pea brain can do it. I like the speaker meetings I have attended.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AA speakers

Rip, you and I can listen together.

Cuckoo

Comment

AA speakers

bump

Comment

AA speakers

No Bumps just jumps to happier days...I am speaking at meeting now and sharing...i feel so much better! :groupluv:

I have not listened to Hips links yet...have you Cuckoo? :hallo:

SANDALS ON
                SUMMER IS HERE

:h

Comment

Working...
                X