not sure how to title this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I deleted this because sites require money to run. This community is growing like crazy. RJ has to support it in a monetary way. Thus the subscriber and the proceeds from the products which are reasonably priced and high quality. RJ loves and cares for us and we need to respect what she gives and give back.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

I think that is a wonderful idea. I didn't do the CD's. I understand they are great though!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Yes - they are a bit pricey! I am going to get back into using mine big time this month, as I need all the help I can get!
      Peanut

Comment

Greenie, see my PM. I had posted something like this a ways back.....

Comment

I have the tapes but have not felt the need to even open them.I will gladly pass them along but i should listen at least once , I guess??? I also have all the Meds and I am not using them (really I have had NO CRAVINGS AT ALL).I am DONE with AL.If any of you doubt that , just watch and see !!!!!!EVIE is a NEW PERSON and that PERSON is a NON DRINKER !!!!!!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

would love to buy some of the stuff but as for me i take care alot right now money is very very tight and i got to say this is a great site and thank you RJ for making MWO. and the people are great and we are all learning the best way out .. so what that note thanks again RJ and all MWOers
            peace , love and godbless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Can someone explain? I am missing something, I think....

Comment

Working...
              X