West Palm meet up!! who's in???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is officially June, so I am checking to see who is coming for our meet up. The last week of June. Please respond if you are coming. I have 4 (including myself) that I am sure of, but lots of you guys said you might come so....

Bring it on!! Who is coming? What nights?
    formerly known as bak310

Pooh! I have a case mediation on June 25th. Pooh! You guys have a great time! I'm sure it will be a blast!

Hugs - Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Lucy this is for REAL then? Can you post the date, and hotel again. I am bringing another person with me and it ain't hubby! You will be sure to have a good time! :H

Comment

This went out today when few people were on...so I am bumping it up...

Hope I hear from several of you!!!!

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth,

You know my situation is pending, but I will certainly be there if any way possible! I'll keep you posted.
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

You have me as a "for sure," right? I am so looking forward to this.

Comment

count sue and i in we are coming from hollywood florida lol lucy
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

OK

Myself, Maisie, Time2Change, and Suzanna are definites!! At least for part of the weekend, as well as trigs and Sue. So we are at least 6. Prest is a maybe, Ripple is a maybe, PP is a maybe, as well as many others.

Guys, let me know for sure. Also, if you want to go to a comedy club Sat night. It is about 30 dollars a person (26 I think) but if we want to sit together, the reservation has to be made all togeter. I will find out more about this and let you know.

Really excited to meet you guys. I may stay over night one night, if I can share a room, but don't live far, so either way I will be there for the fun.

cant wait to meet you!!

Beth
                formerly known as bak310

Comment

if it were even the weekend after i would be there.....going to lenair
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Not too many coming? Let me get some flight prices, i'll get a final answer this week. I asked a woman at AA to come along, i will have to provide for her .... i'll get on it today! :h

Comment

Sorry, i will NOT be coming! The next time maybe, i cannot make this one...just got an estimate today for car repairs $3,300.00, that puts a wrench in for any other plans for the month! After 100 thousand miles on a foreign car repairs are costly! I am so sorry, its just too much for me right now.....sorry! you'll have to have fun without me on this one! :upset:

Comment

Working...
                      X