I am Me because of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Me because of You

A delicate moment because I am exposing myself to you as I am not in sobriety yet.
    You all mean the world to me because you are where I enter to find relief as well as comfort and the obvious hope that this place of many colors invites.
    Many numerous names to mention, but, because who you are you invite me to be The Me 2 be.

I am not dead because of you. A post that may not make you feel value yet, causes me to embrace me. I walk away with value and I survive another day where I am valuable on this planet.
    I am me, the me I need to be be cause of You. :l
    And when that moment arises I promise you that I will be more of value as I will be in my nature without "it".
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

I am Me because of You

Hey Theme, really nice thread. I just want you to know you are feeling better and getting better because you are reading and learning that you are ok. Oh and you are very valuable to all of us, you are one of us.

Sammys

Comment

I am Me because of You

Yes, Theme. You are valuable now. Yes, you are still struggling with "it", but that does not decrease anyone's value. You are human and you have a problem.

When you are ready to battle "it", we will be here for you. I pray that it will be soon.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I am Me because of You

I pray it will be soon too because my body is tired and my spirit is more powerfull and it wants to express.

I am so thankfull for you and the rest that care.

My music is in the wings and these notes will form an angel wing that is loving and in defense of any thing/one that thinks otherwise.

You are my friends,

Kaen
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
        X