Im off to see Boyzone tomorrow ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so most of you have probably never heard of Boyzone, but this time tomorrow I will screaming at Ronan Keating ........

Apparently they take off their tops ............ and they are all really fit ......

I cant wait!!!!!!!

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Ronan Keating

[ame= ]YouTube - ronan keating-life is like a rollercoaster[/ame]

This happened to be mine and Sal's tune. Even though we where into Rave, techno, trance and all things moshery like Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit this tune somehow became one we played a lot when we were together when living in a caravan nearly 5 years ago. Always reminds me of the good times we shared.

Enjoy the concert Boop and make sure you come home wearing knickers!!lol Don't let them end up on stage hey!!!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Loved that song! Sounds a lot like Simple Minds.

Have fun at the concert!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lol... good one
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Have a great time!
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Enjoy. Must admit when they were first around I just wanted to punch Ronan Keeting - I hated the bit of hairy chest poking out from his T's and he was so up himself. Now they've matured I think they have actually got better (like you say, don't take themselves too seriously) - a bit like Take That.

Take loads of pairs of undies to throw at them in that case; look forward to the review.

I'm over the moon; I managed to get tickets for Coldplay for December in Birmingham UK, not Alabama! Chris Martin here we come!!

Cheeks
            xxx

Comment

They were AMAZING, so much better than the first time round, they were so good that if I could get tickets to go again I would ........

Not just for the girlies either, they had live dancers in thong leotards dancing to this .......

[ame= ]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

OK, mmm not sure this is the right place to post this. It's good, very good, couldn't agree more, but here.. on mwo? not sure. Oh, and just out of curiosity, do you look like that??? cuz I do!
                Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Ditch the legwarmers and that's me too!! yeah right. Glad you had a good time.
                  Cheeks

Comment

SK8RGRL;339458 wrote: OK, mmm not sure this is the right place to post this. It's good, very good, couldn't agree more, but here.. on mwo? not sure. Oh, and just out of curiosity, do you look like that??? cuz I do!
                    Sk8rgirl, I'm not sure what you mean???

Shouldn't post about going to a concert? Or shouldn't post a youtube clip???

BB
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Not one for the feminists is is Boops!!!!lol

You could get the young kids hooked on binge-masturbating with that vid!!! It would of had me hooked when I was 13!!!lol

Madonna did something similar.

[ame= ]YouTube - Madonna - Hung Up[/ame]

Glad you enjoyed the concert Boops. I guess there was no need for knicker throwing with all those girls on stage!!!

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

betty boop;340743 wrote: Sk8rgirl, I'm not sure what you mean???

Shouldn't post about going to a concert? Or shouldn't post a youtube clip???

BB
                        The clip. unnecessary.
                        Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
                        X