Posting drunk, my apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that have been here awhile, you know I used to be Luvuall. I just want to clairify a few things.....when I have said "dont post drunk, you could be banned" WHAT I mean by that is you say and do things while drinking you will regret later, AS I DID! I do not mean RJ unfairly bans anyone!!!!! I guess I should have explained better. What I meant was, when drunk I myself have posted things I wish I hadn't of. I have said and done things drunk I COMPLETELY regret.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Haven't we all? If not on this site, on another.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Hi Britzak

Didn't know you were Luvuall - I used to really enjoy reading you when I first started earlier this year!

As to doing things we'd rather not remember (or can't remember) there's not one of us on here that hasn't fallen into that one is there?

Bx

Comment

Britz....OK, after today, no more beating yourself up!! You have come a long way.....you are growing so much and.......Lenair is just days away!!! Your new life is just around the corner!

As for posting while drunk........it is painful to read. I think it reminds all of us of the horrible place that alcohol puts us in. I also do not enjoy reading posts where people speak of their love of drinking....arghhh! RJ created this place for us to have support while working on our sobriety. Occassionaly somone slips up.....yep.....even on here......we just must move past those times......and keep ourselves centered on the big picture....Sobriety, Health and Happiness!

XX Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Sobriety, Health and Happiness!
          Ditto.

Namaste,

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I am COUNTING down the days!!!!!! I am so anxious to never think of AL again.
            I am anticipating really good things..............a new life.

Comment

Good luck, sweetie......
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thank you MM.....glad you are doing better!!!!

Comment

Cindi

I am so excited FOR you!! You are doing so well, and working so hard, and deserve to have all good things come to you. I WILL miss meeting you, but we will get another chance.

Love ya sweetie. Hoping to get back to where I was and be following in your footsteps!!

Beth
                  formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth.....I am not Cindi????? I am Lisa.....HA HA HA Cindi is still Cindi...love of our lives and so sweet she is. Beth we have a new arilines here...Spirit...I can fly to florida ROUND trip for a hundred bucks!

Comment

it's gonna look so gooooood on ya !!!!
                      :l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey LUV

I want to say that I think you deserve a big congrats and hug for the way you came back here after the drunk posting and never once tried to make excuses, or continue on ... "being right". It takes a big person to be humble and move on with life. I have no doubt that you are going to get your AF life back and KEEP IT. Way to go.

Liv
                        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Good to hear from you LUV, keep going Gal.

Lx
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Luv/Briit I think you have tremendous courage. I don't think I could have came back explained myself and started again. I would be off and running like a frightened animal. Which goes to my point you are a survivor and stronger than steel. You will see this to fruition. I belive that with my whole heart. You have been nothing but good to me and I love you!
                            Mar
                            BTW does that air carrier come to DC would love to have you up

Comment

See Sweetie, we are all so happy for you xxx Love you lots xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                              X