Posting drunk, my apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britt...i understood your point..i had to point out that i don't post drunk, there is a difference. Its okay...its better to clear the air before all is a mess...You are in good hands here! Love to you and i understand. :l here is my grand-daughters Art Work..a sun for you.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/523807=3462-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Luv,

I just wanted to send my best wishes to you again, too.

Like Mar says, "You are stronger than steel."

You will get better, I know this in my heart. :h

Love you THIS much!!

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

yes you are definitely loved and i'm one of your number one fans darling. i love you hugely. and i actually was probably a pain in the butt but sober haahaha when you left. but i'm really glad you are back and i'm sure people are very done with my ranting. hahahahaa so i love lovelove my luv. you are human and it is essentially what we all are. pure of heart and determined. i have tremendous compassion for the courage it takes to be who we really are. i've dedicated my life to making a difference and i know that who you are really does matter and that what you do now for yourself makes a difference for you and those around you. so i'm way proud of my girlie.
        :welcome:

Comment

I guess I missed what happened, but I can't imagine Luvu/Britt ever being offensive, even drunk. It doesn't seem to be in you. But good for you for coming back and explaining.

and BTW Bootsie, I don't believe we are anywhere near "done" with your so-called "ranting". There would be a loud outcry shaking all of cyberspace if you ever decided to stop pulling us all up and along on this journey.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Mar, I will have to see if it comes your way. I would LOVE to come visit you. Thanks for the invite.

Ripple, thank-you for the picture!

LUV U ALL!!!!
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

No offence taken!

Glad to se you back and dtermind Britt.
              Hope Lenair does for you what it has for BCBarb and a number of others.
              Saving up myself. Good luck, enjoy Upstate New York and let us all know how it went.
              Luv
              Bashley

Comment

Bashley,
                THANKS!!! You will all get a blow by blow when I return!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                X