does anyone know windows vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my computer well boot up and when it comes puting a pass word it will not except and i dont know how to bye pass .does anyone know anyback doors i can try..please help if you can i need my other coputer and this laptop sucks lol

any idea will be helpful
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I have Vista T, but I have not had any issues. What exactly is happening?

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

it boot up andgoes strai to pass word and i enter pass word and will not eceptand i dnt kow what happen it work fine last night when i shut it down last ight

Comment

Hi tlrgs, I had a similar problem with my system when I first go my new computer. It was because the Verizon DSL account was in my ex's name so it was his password the computer was looking for. I called verizon, gateway (my computer), and I believe Best Buy before I finally got it resolved. Is the DSL account in your girlfriends name? That's the only thing I can think of. Good luck, it can be frustrating.

Cuckoo

Comment

Also, (this may seem stupid) but your password might be case senstive. Maybe your CAPS are on. Just a thought. We sometimes overlook the simplest things.

Let us know what is working and what is not.

Love, Me

Comment

Vista has had numerous problems,,,,,,I work from home and my main site will not accept VISTA it is such a nightmare
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

thankx..cuckoos.. but thats not it ..we have three cmputer here and all are on the sae syem and yes DSL

Comment

Can you try shutting down and rebooting and try it again? Not much help but my technical troubleshooting ability is pretty much "unplug the damn thing".

Comment

and i know what you mean about the caps thankful

Comment

Can you try shutting down and rebooting and try it again? Not much help but my technical troubleshooting ability is pretty much "unplug the damn thing".
                    This actually isn't a bad idea (except the unplugging part) lol. Some people Re-start their PCs, but sometime you have to Shut-down and actually shut them off for about 3 minutes. It has worked a few times for me on my old PC.

Are you having a problem accessing your PC desktop or is it a problem accessing the internet??

Love, Me

Comment

it was the pc thankful and it fix now thank you all for your help..we had to restore sysm and so if you cant access your pc and it wont let you enter your password thur press F8 five time when yu see the dell eyecon and select sysm restore and it wil restore your computer thankx again

now this was worth 41.53 to learn how to fix the dam thing kool

Comment

What's all this elaborate talk about the F8 button??? I bet it was the CAPS and you don't want to admit it!! lmao!!

So glad for you, hun. Damn PCs can drive us nuts but we love them anyway!

Love, Me

Comment

This is scary. I want to get a laptop, but they all have Vista on them now. I just really want XP. WAAAAAHH! This thread hasn't helped! LOL
                          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Mac

Young - I have the solution. I have a MAC. No vista windows. I love my i book laptop!! I also love my desk top MAC. Easy to use - no problems or back doors necessary!

Sorry T. couldn't help you here - but looks like your in good hands

Liv
                            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Mac is definitely the way to go. The only problem is that they cost a lot more.

I had already said this in another thread, but I think Vista sucks. I have had the opportunity to use it not too long ago, and I asked to have XP be reinstalled. Just as any other operating system when first on the market, there will always be bugs and other problems. I bet in a year from now, people will be saying, "I can't believe I ever liked XP!" Isn't that the way these things typically go?

Glad you were able to resolve your computer dilemma, T.

Comment

Working...
                              X