Really impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really impressed

Was impressed with myself the other week. Was asked if I wanted a beer and I said no. This is a breakthrough for me, I always give in when people ask.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Really impressed

Way to go Vlad to give in means a great big NO when people ask. That is a huge fuck'in breakthrough well done
    cap

Comment

Really impressed

It is. I was really pleased with myself, I hadn't been able to do it for years.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Really impressed

For some reason though, the boss has placed some ice-cold kroenenburg in the fridge... not funny - I think he drinks a couple when he's in the office at the weekend. I see it everytime I go to get milk to make a coffee. The warm Carling and bottles of wine on display as sales prizes aren't a temptation (I'm not in sales) but THAT IS!!!

Comment

Really impressed

The "No thanks" is a really big deal. Feels wierd at first. You feel sort of hollow or something then the proudness fills the void. Much more satisfying. Good job!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Really impressed

in devon, we say "thanks but I'm alright cheers........oh go on then, just a half!" good on you for saying no!

Comment

Really impressed

That is so GREAT!!!!!You deserve to be PROUD!!!I do not know how I will handle the people who are used to seeing me drink , when they ask.I hope that I am brave enough to say something like Alcohol and I just do not get along so I quit.For now I just stay away from places it is served.....Soon i will test myself and I will remember that you said no , with out any shame.That will help me be strong....THANKS...EVIE
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Really impressed

That is great. I never had to pressure many do on here, thank the good Lord. Most of my friends do not drink and most know about my problem and wouldn't dare offer. It would be so hard! That is something to really be proud of.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                X