Bit disappointed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit disappointed...

Woke up a bit disappointed this morning. My first post yesterday said I'd managed to cut down to 16 units a week, but on calculation it's actually been 20 (miscounted my vodkas) and its looking like it will be 20 this week too - couldn't resist a drink last night, it was only a couple of beers. But this morning I feel bloated... NEED TO BURP SO BAD!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Bit disappointed...

All you can do is continue trying, and recognize your improvement thus far. As Betty Boop says-- keep taking the baby steps.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bit disappointed...

Burp big time Vlad Knees up to chest while lying down helps me with gas Yoga position I believe. Ps thanks for your post you will make it .
      take care Cap

Comment

Bit disappointed...

Hey V lad...
        Your intention was the right one - just keep focusing on the goal of cutting down and then finally cutting it out. Other people have done it very recently and are now working on 30 days - check out some of the other posts. I find a steam, spa or sauna are great for help with bloating and helping get the AL out of the system. If you have a leisure centre near you maybe.
        Anyway keep posting.
        BH

Comment

Bit disappointed...

Captnjack;339931 wrote: Burp big time Vlad Knees up to chest while lying down helps me with gas Yoga position I believe. Ps thanks for your post you will make it .
          take care Cap
          Ummm... might look a bit weird in work!!!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Bit disappointed...

boozehag;339937 wrote: Hey V lad...
            I find a steam, spa or sauna are great for help with bloating and helping get the AL out of the system. If you have a leisure centre near you maybe.
            Anyway keep posting.
            BH
            We have a bath in the ladies toilets... the office used to be a house. Oop... BURRRRERRRRP!!! There we go, that's a bit better anyway, just nearly did it quite loudly in our account managers face!!!

Comment

Bit disappointed...

HAAAAAAAA sure will Vlad but do it anyway lol

Comment

Bit disappointed...

Couldn't help noticing by your mood avatar thing that you're worried.

Comment

Bit disappointed...

Vlad,
                  Keep on keeping on! That is all you can do. Try not to beat yourself up either. Does no good. every day is a new day.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Bit disappointed...

liquorice

The boss's dad has just thrown me a stick of liquorice... weird... may reduce bloating...

Comment

Bit disappointed...

The Liquorice wont reduce bloating just give you the shits. !!!

Comment

Bit disappointed...

I ate it anyway... Tried going for a walk, was paranoid people would think I was going to the pub... it's just across from our building. It's easing off, I'm eating lunch now.

Comment

Bit disappointed...

I remember the BLOATS.Truly not fun.I would use that as a resone for a Beer.In the long run it just got worse.Please do not be down on yourself because your AL count goes up and down.I know that I started in Dec.07 to count and I would get to 3 a day then back up to 10 a day until finally on May 12 I quit....23 days ago , if I am counting right.You can do it and we are here to help!!!!!!Evie
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X