Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jump started then stalled ( and glugged)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello MWO - i have not posted for a while but need to get back and interacting with you all again ! when i was doing frequent posts it was a lot easier to not be tempted to glug glug

I got 19 days AF easily done then got through a weekend of moderate drinking then this week have got progressively worse and yesterday was back to my old daytime drinking a bottle plus of wine before my partner gets home ... bugger this shit.

thought i was going to cruise getting over the bad drinking ways and be able to moderate... would still love to achieve this but clearly need more time AF...

have very good freinds staying for the weekend so not going to promise myself a AF weekend cause i know its not going to happen... i may not be wise when it comes to AL but i know this much duh !

well thats me back here probably get more typing done after the weekend...

conclusion: i need MWO and all of you with it !!!

love ced x

Glad to have you back. Stick around. We all need each other.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hey Cedar, stick with it ODAT and don't beat yourself up about falling down - we all understand!

Big hugs across the world

Comment

thanks Beatle and MM - its all a learning process i guess

Comment

WE NEED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU NEED US !!!!!!I HAVE MISSED YOUR POSTS .....GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK....LOL..EVIE
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X