Day 120! And I used to drink plenty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it to 120 today!...wow 4 months.....crazy stuff!...Kids are out of school and i just know it is going to be the best summer ever...I cant believe it is happening to me ...i just never believed i would become a non drinker and here I am...I am soooooo thankful everyday for my sobriety...It is truly one of the greatest gifts I have ever been given...thanks to everyone here...love you all bunches ...HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!! Yippeeee! Buckle
    :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome:

Congrats...congrats...I can "hear" the elation in your post! You are so fortunate...someday, I'm gonna find a way to make it to Lenair...can't wait to hear the success stories from Luv and Greenie...THEN I will be sold on Lenair. Keep enjoying your sober life, it is a gift to be cherised!!
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

That is sooooooo fantastic. You must feel so good inside. :wd::happy::yay:
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Congratulations - this WILL be the best summer EVER!!!!! You deserve this happiness!
        "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

:wd: buckle! I am so happy for you!

Comment

Wow, four months already!! That is amazing Buckle. Thanks for keeping us updated!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Buckle,

I am so happy for you. Every day sober is such a blessing. :l:l

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks for being so inspiring to those of us coming up from behind!!!!! I can hardly wait to see how great life is after 120 days AF....Way to go !!!!!! Evie
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hey Buckle!!! Congrats!! I am so very happy for you!!!

XXX Kate
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Oh, Honey!!! I am happy, happy, happy for you!!! Amazing, isn't it. I'm following behind you, girl. 8 1/2 weeks for me! Absolutely the best thing I have ever done! Not just for me, but for everyone I love and care about. You're right, this will be the best summer ever!

:h Best
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Buckle, dearest, I can hardly believe that it has been 4 months AF for you. That is so wonderful, incredible and yes, you will have the "bestest" summer ever. Thank you again for your encouragement. It was Bootsie, you and Best that gave me the strenght to finally do something about my misery.
                      I have been crazy busy to get ready to hand over my files, deadlines and make them as idiot proof as possible, so nobody screws up while I am away. I do not intend to even think about work once. I want the full experience, just like you all had and perhaps I will return, ready to embrace life once again. I really want to like myself once again.

Again, congratulations sweetheart, you've got life by the tail and don't let go.
                      Love Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Way to go Buckle!!!!!!!!
                        Tiny

Comment

Buckle
                          Well done...Congratulations!!
                          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

That is so wonderful! I can't wait to follow behind you!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You certainly BUCKLED things down...120 days...you mean business! Enjoy the kids and don't let them wreck your nerves...You have done well! :l

Comment

Working...
                              X