Vlad is abstaining for a week! Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did something interesting this evening - I went for a walk and then picnic in one of our local parks. You would normally take a picnic for lunch but why not an evening meal? We looked a bit weird but who cares. I'm now re-listening to my Russian language CDs, we have some Ukrainian visitors in church tomorrow... Might go out and get my favourite non-alcoholic drink in a bit, ironically it's placed opposite the vodka which is a little frustrating.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

beatle;341782 wrote: I used to drink beer FOR breakfast.
      I used to crave vodka in the morning, if I was getting a loaf of bread out of the freezer and I had a bottle of vodka in there, I was very tempted to take a sneaky swig but thankfully I never did - I'd think, oh no I can't, I've got to drive all that way to work...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

KateH1;341658 wrote: You know Vlad, it seems like you are "playing" with the idea of being able to mod and or stopping. Sorry, that is just what I am getting out of your posts. A word about Modding......Modding is not about sometimes being able to drink one or two and other times going over board. Modding is not about craving alcohol or dreaming about drinking. Modding is knowing that alcohol is like any other food or drink, you can take it or leave it! It is simply not an issue.

Of course, you are free to do whatever you choose. Think about it.

KH
        :thanks:
        Thanks for this comment - it feels like I've had a kick up the ass which I need!

Comment

Working...
        X