Hey, what car does everyone have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lorisunshine;341750 wrote: A little black Tuscany that wants to be shampooed and groomed every other day........don't ever get a black car!
    Ha ha ha - yes I know that myself - I think I mentioned mine was black... certainly not a good colour for lazy drunks!!! Mine was always filthy dirty, I've actually washed it twice already this year... and vodka doesn't permeate out of the seats anymore.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

cuckoosnest83;341751 wrote: Tan 2005 Toyota Corolla. Great gas mileage.
      I get great mileage too, around 60mpg average.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

beatle;341718 wrote: Maybe a better question would be what kind of car would you LIKE to have (it would reveal more about a person, anyway).
        I have the car I would like, that's why I asked it. I always wanted a car with a low esteem marque with a very quick engine.

Comment

vlad;341760 wrote: I have the car I would like, that's why I asked it. I always wanted a car with a low esteem marque with a very quick engine.
          Yeah buddy! Cheap and 60 mpg. :h :l :h

I have a Honda CRV. Japanese car assembled in England sold in the US. Go figure. :H

Comment

Hi dont know most of these cars.....being a uk..er...
            Me I have a renault laguna....new car Monday....toyota rav 4....x
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I have an Isuzu Rodeo, (truck like thing that is provided for my job) and a 1983 Mercedes 280sl convertible that I absolutely adore ..........

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I just sold my beloved 15 year old Acura Legend to buy a 2008 Toyota Solara. Great gas miliage and works for my job......but, when I want to have fun, I drive Dave's Acura NSX sportscar....really fun! We also have a Honda CRV, great in the snow!!
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

2006? (I think) lexus 250. I love it!!
                  formerly known as bak310

Comment

I have serious big eff-off Toyota Landcruiser Amazon. Would be wonderful if it was actually working. :upset: When it is, it is a monster beastie and I love it. Tows 2 horses in a trailer without you even knowing they are there (apart from the bangs and whinnies when you go too fast round a corner ..... :H only joking!!) Heavy on fuel though so isn't used in jest.

Walnut

Comment

I drive a 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe w/ 74,000 miles on it. Never drive it in the winter. Probably the best car I've ever owned. It's super fast, gets 25 miles per gallon on the highway (not bad for a 20 year old car!), and it has automatic suspension that tightens up to keep it flatter in corners. 1987 Motor Trend Car of the Year, too. I don't usually go off on car talk, but I just love this car!!

Sam

Comment

I have my feet and my thumb!!!

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hippie: a man after my own heart . I wouldn't own a car if I could get away with it. It's hard in the U.S., unless you live in certain major cities like NYC or Chicago. Or, I would belong to one of those community car groups ...
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

So Hippie got a Shank's Pony then ?
                            ?We are one another's angels?
                            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Honda CRV, Great car for the Family, not too bad on gas 22mpg

Comment

Owning a car was one of the many burdens in life I didn't want and still to this day don't want. I questioned my motives a few times but I've always come to the same conclusion over the years. The only vehicle I have ever owned was a 4 berth caravan!! unfortunately I think it would of been a bit heavy to be pulled by Shank's ponies though!!! I lived it in for about 4 years at my folks place when I moved back home for a while. Loved it loads and would still do it today if I had the chance.
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X