crash and burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crash and burn

Gee, are you just sick me whining? I'm sick of me whining. Hubby gets up at... ahem... 2 PM and bitches about a collection notice for a billing for a piece of equipment that he told me he cancelled months ago. I am so tired of being the scapegoat I may as well be the goat and go eat the frigging weeds in the yard so I don't get an ugly yard ticket as he won't manage to get a frigging lawnmower. GRRRRRR Sorry. Noelle, get down here. Dexterhead, bring Dexter. I will not drink. Only because there is naught in the house.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

crash and burn

Just make sure its only the weeds your tearing apart G eyes!!lol!

Comment

crash and burn

Dont knock Goats Greenie...I love goats !!!Especially an African pigmy goat that I had named Spike...He would chase the 7day adventist down the road running at full speed.That was soooo funny.Try not to let Hubby get you down.I think it is a sorta MAN thing always pointing the finger outside of them self went they think there is blame to be had.Frustrating but what can you do?....LOL...Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

crash and burn

@2AM this suddenly hits him? Do you own a frying pan???? If not I have one you can barrow. Whack him with it next time he starts and go back to sleep.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

crash and burn

Cough. .. that would be 2 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

crash and burn

SORRY, misread. I was wondering why the hell he woke-up at 2 am to yell ya, not that 2 PM is a lot better, but I tell ya, if someone woke me up at 2 am, I'd be swinging....HA Why is hubby so grouchy lately Greenie? You think he is nervous about your trip and life changes coming soon? Maybe he is afraid you won't like him anymore once you are sober????

Comment

crash and burn

Greenie, is he griping at you or to you? Some people just have to vent loud when they are pissed, and you happen to be the lucky witness. Of course, if he is truly blaming you, that is ridiculous.

Now Evielou, it's not true that there aren't men who don't take responsibility for themselves. I've heard about them. Of course, I've never met one personally.....
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

crash and burn

green: I go with Luv and the frying pan route. I'll send one down along with the vicious kitty.
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

crash and burn

Yeah, whack him and then let the kitty lose on him......good idea Dex!

Comment

crash and burn

Yep, I have a complete set of cast iron frying pans complete with the huge stove top skillet to boot out at camp. I'd be happy to send you one,,, what size would you like? Perhaps the 20 inch round would do?.. As for goats, My "Special Agent Spy Goat" would be happy to do the job of cleaning up your lawn.. I hope that you get a lawn mower soon Hon. I'd be pretty pi$$ed too if I were in your shoes.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

crash and burn

Oh and Greenie, I have found to best way to get a man moving is to hire another man to do what he should have done........pisses them off!

Comment

crash and burn

Hark!! I hear a lawn mower! Shoot, it is next door neighbor. Lovie, you are dead on about another man doing the job. We're just having a bit of a power struggle here. Hubby is a bit uncomfortable that I quit doing everything for him. Getting a little trickey. Love him but not ready for the stupid hat.
                        sigpic

Comment

crash and burn

I am sorry! I don't really know the details, but can tell ou are really having a struggle right now. I am so here if you need an ear! I KNOW how nervous yet excited you are about Lenair. I think it finally hit me Friday. I called Barry 3 times. Poor fella is gonna want to offer other services to me if I don't chill....HA HA He was so kind though and answered all my questions. Maybe the nieghbor could accidently cut some of yours...HA HA

Comment

crash and burn

Barry recognizes my voice!

I WANT THE SECRET AGENT SPY GOAT!!

I helped walk these goats to a river and they were big and excited and sort of scarey. It was OK. But then a former doggie got in the yard thing with them and that was a fiasco and then doggie grabbed their little doggie from the pool and ran off with him. They still like me for some odd reason. So no lawn mowing. He's going fishing. Hummmmmm....I'm thinking resto. But irritation is a trigger. Pants! Maybe I could call in advance and say do not give me a martini no matter what I say?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X