happy birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy birthday

HA HA HA......I didnt mean the south was dead, I mean I am in the heart of it.....HA I wasreasied in Texas and we didn't eat grits or chitlins there. I am NOT eating chitlins! It is pig guts....grits are good though.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

happy birthday

How did we go from a birthday thread to a food thread, we are so easily detered.....ha ha
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

happy birthday

CaptnJack you are going to have to visit me and that is all there is to it. And bring some kangaroo jerkey! :H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

happy birthday

Yes LUV ,,,, WTF Food. Dex's cat is all excited. Mention the word PIG and that cat starts singing and dancin lol

Comment

happy birthday

Cap: I STILL am waiting to hear what vegemite is:H:H. The Travolta cat is dying to know.
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

happy birthday

Greenie I'll happily bring the ROOO customs permitted! You make that Jerky thing!!!! Us ozzies have no idea how you do that? And frankly do you EAT it. I do not want to Know.
              cap feeling quite ill

Comment

happy birthday

Dex when your cat starts licking its bum thats pretty much vegimite . ( gross) WE SPREAD IT ON TOAST FOR BREAFAST. lol

Comment

happy birthday

mmmmmm....
                  Hey, it's made by Kraft!

Comment

happy birthday

What's for lunch? A delicious Hormel product!!

Comment

happy birthday

dexterhead;343838 wrote: Cap: I STILL am waiting to hear what vegemite is:H:H. The Travolta cat is dying to know.
                      If you go to the Recipe corner thread(vegemite on toaste) you will find out what vegemite is we in the uk call it marmite. I use to give this also to my kids lol when they were babies.
                      Anyway hope you had a nice birthday captnjack. Im of to cook dinner , feeling a bit hungry no fish finger tonight.

Take care ALL

Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

happy birthday

Thanks Teary Dex is messin with my food "Puke" ( another word for spew dex) and thats it!!!! Im goin to bed seriously those pics of vegemite jars want to make me "spew". And dex by the way KRAFT sold us and OZ out!!!!!!! its your company now lol

ENJOY YOUR VEGIMITE

Comment

happy birthday

Oh Cap. sorry. We also say "puke," "spew," and "hurl" in the U.S.

Comment

happy birthday

Dex you win. But I bet you do not have a canned good named Spam!!!! and that Horny Hel brand sounds like a cheesy 70s stick flick lol WTF is that!!!!! Does that company still make this type of canned good ????
                            anyway SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
                            Cap

Comment

happy birthday

I have learn't one lesson here DO NOT mess with the dex. she wins every time

Comment

happy birthday

Spam!!! Heck yeah it's here in USA. I went to parents house after teaching grad course with my laundry. Decide to wash my dress too so I'm naked in the kitchen hungry. Spam calls my name. I cut my finger so badly on the lid I had to go to the hospital for stitches from an MD friend and he looks at me an I just say "Shut up, it's my mother's dress or I would have been naked." He calmly says "That would have been better." :H Never ate spam again.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X