Blood Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Tests

Going for blood counts tomorrow - thyroid, kidneys and liver - wish me luck. Heart was racing at 100! Had to go to the doctor's, blood pressure is fine though! Feeling a little better now...
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Blood Tests

I hope everything is normal hon. :l

Comment

Blood Tests

Damn those enzymes!!

I'm due back at my GP's any day now for follow up tests on the ones I had 3 months ago when my GP daignosed me as having Alcoholic Hepatitis. Sounds worse because of that word 'hepatitis' but all it means really is that my liver is still functioning properly but I have a large build up of fat around the liver caused by my drinking.

Good luck with your own tests vlad I hope things come back all clear for you. Keep us informed as to how you get on. Another thing is don't worry about it while your away on holiday as I know these test results usually take a week to get back to the surgery after the initial blood samples are sent.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Blood Tests

They reckon they'll have the results back this Friday. I'll be thinking about you too.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Blood Tests

I bet your pleased about that!! I had some results i was waiting for over Christmas and New Year some years ago now before I met my ex. i usually get checked out after every relationship ends (if you get my drift). Anyway they phoned me and told me I needed to come back into the hospital after New Year as there were some 'discrepancies'. So of course all over Christmas and New Year I am crapping myself wondering what the hell is going on. Anyway the 'discrepancies' I leaned after New Year where traces of 'drugs' that shall we say weren't supposed to be there!!!. PANIC OVER!!

Good to know anyway you won't have to carry that worry with you abroad.

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
          X