Need to Break the Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to Break the Record

Ok guys. Can anyone tell me if there is any significance in this date; I am tired of looking at this date and think we should come up with a good date and time to break this record. But if it has special meaning, sorry. :new:

Most users ever online was 337, 06-26-2007 at 07:59 PM.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Need to Break the Record

That date has been the same even since I joined in August!!! I guess it remains so as the statistics haven't altered in any way.

Why are you thinking of a 'hands across America' style sign in day to smash the record luk!!

Love and Happiness
    hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I've been wondering the same thing. What the hell was going on June 26, 2007 that made so many log on and why haven't we had more sign on since then?? We do have more members now. Curious minds want to know.

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I think your best PMing the boss!!!! he he!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Need to Break the Record

Thats was my(((( (sign))))) When satori had a thread i think call.. sign ...my birthday date...Leave the date alone please.

love

Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

Need to Break the Record

By the way the date is june 27 not 26.....notice im not given away the year.

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I wonder if that is when Kanga passed away? :upset:
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Need to Break the Record

let's break the record..pick a day, I will be here!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I remember someone mention about kanya in a post sounded like a great person... did he past away last year or the year before.

Comment

Need to Break the Record

He was outstanding! I think it must have been last year. I joined in July of 2006 and it was quite a while after I joined.
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I wish his posts were still available. They were amazing. I saved, "The Poopie List" but it is on my computer at home. Hilarious!

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I dont think the date should not be changed not because of my birthday, but if it for someone in honour i think it shoud be respected and lift alone. im going to do some seaching someone had the same similar user name thats why i know.

Love
                        Teardrop.x

Comment

Need to Break the Record

I'm not sure if that was the time. It is my understanding that the date is reflective of the most users on line at any time, not specifically tied to an event. I just speculated that it MAY have been when Kanga died.

The more people that get are on line, the better chance that they will get what they need, regarding their mods or Abs.

Comment

Need to Break the Record

Thanks Bestlifeldms, does make sense, still looking for that thread cant seem to find it..

Comment

Need to Break the Record

bestlife, can you please post that "Poopie List" when you get home? You got my curiosity piqued.
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X