Has anyone heard from BASHLEY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just looking for a movie to watch,and I saw (romancing the stone.It made me think of Bashley.I miss his outragous humor.HOPE HE IS OK ????OH NO !!!There is a monster on the louse.I have figured out the colors.Stop me someone ...PLEASE...:nutso::wow::h:nutso::wow::h
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Hi Evie,

Bashley is well, under the sea.

I'll send him over.

Congratulations on 30 days!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Well done!

magic xxx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Bashley comes and goes. He works out and about and is often "gone" for days, weeks, even months sometimes. He has been around not so long ago, about 2 or 3 days ago I think.

The colours are just fine by me Evie. And congrats on 30 days. Just keep on rollin'!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

It's O.K Evielou

Thanks so much for your concern. I'm fine and hope you are too.
        Pretty busy these days and well, on one of them, I'll fulfill my promise. Just trying to get my hard drive back together.
        After all the years of re-boot(z)ing it, :banana:: there's are a few files that need backing up.
        Are you on the Captain's crew,; if so, hows June going matey?
        Back to work for me. Will be watching and Magic nearly always knows my whereabouts 'cause - well it's obvious- she's Magic :flower:!
        Cheers (no umbrella please) alm:
        Bashley

Comment

You are such a CHARMING DEVIL!!! I really mean ANGEL!!!! I just love how you live your life with such a sence of I AM OK WITH ME and if you are not...GO TO HELL !!! I LOVE THAT ATTITUDE...Reading your posts have helped get me stay strong thru a TON of other peoples Shit that they throw at me...I am working on my second month sober and am slowly getting my spunk bad.Watch out world,here I come.....LOL..Evie
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X