WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

HI everyone ..yes the question is ...WHY ARE YOU HERE ???
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

what do you mean, T? why are we on MWO or are you asking the more existential question?
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

sorry answer any way you want to ..that the question
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I am here and will stay here because of the power that I feel from the number of people with the same goal.Get Sober and stay Sober.We are Alkies(for me , I know that will never change) but with the support of others who are like me I no longer feel like I am a bad person.I have a disease but it no longer has me.I am learning to live a joyful life with the help from all my friends here at MWO...I never have to fight this battle alone again....THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!! Evie
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

DEX...Why i am here(meaning on this planet) may be the same reason that I am on this site...You too ????
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

tlrgs,

I am here because this wonderful group of people help me stay sober.

I am here because it helps ME if I can help others stay sober.

I am here because there is so much knowledge and wisdom from those who have stayed sober that I can learn from.

I am here because I don't want to be a drunk.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I'm here because Cindi is my evil twin so we do everything together!!!!
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

why?

I think I am here for all my friends, for their support, to give them some support, and to stop/stay stopped drinking al.

THANKS!!!!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

MA:l:l
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I am here because Mags, is my long lost soul sister!! I guess that makes Cindi, my evil twin as well!!
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Cindi, you are so right on! I'm here because over a year ago, I was rolled up in a ball, on the couch, loosing yet another day of my precious life, having overcome cancer, but killing myself with wine, hungover, feeling absolutely awful, low as a snake's belly, feeling like it was "just me" struggling....being a health nut, exercising, but then sabotaging my life overindulging....I practically crawled to the computer, squinted to read, and found this site....I also found friends that are now like extentions of myself, like long lost sisters, and brothers....amazing to learn, its not just me....I stay here to stay alive, improve my life, enrich my life with my new friends, and try, even tho I'm not perfect, to give advice, and love and support....I'm not perfect, but sooooo sooooooo far ahead of where I was that day, curled in the ball, with my poor hubby looking at me like "what do I do", and knowing I had to do it....I've never had really bad troubles with AL, except overindulging, and a few really bad days, and outbursts mostly, but I can't survive cancer, and die of a leather liver....lol....I'm a high functioning alcohol abuser....I admit it, and with the help of this site, I'm getting to be a high functioning non-abusive overindulger....slips happen, but now, I learn from them, and grow....I'm here because I feel so much more secure, powerful, and in control with the help of my support group here! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Oh, and I'm an evil twin too! I think some weird Mormon outcast group, gave birth to a whole, whole bunch of us, and passed on genetic flaws, and we've all found our sibs here....now we just gotta overcome the genes! I love my evil twins soooo much tho! LOL LOL I guess if I had to have any type of "problem" in my life, and this is pretty much IT, then I'm glad it was this one, if I had to pick, cuz I get to be part of this family, even if it means we walk down this particular road together, at least we are hand in hand!
                      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Hey TIT - you sound like me too. And of course Kate is my long lost soul sista.

I think we're all evil twins!!!!! What an evil but wonderful family! That's why we're here.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Mags, no kidding, and you know I love you too, we've both been here awhile huh! This place is the best ever!

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

TIT....lol...that made me laugh!

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I want an evil twin too; Dexter will you be my evil twin; well actually, I think I'm the evil one.
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X