Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Cindi said it so perfectly for me. But here's a little more from my heart--

I'm here so I can learn to like and respect myself again. I'm here because I want to find out if I can moderate rather than abstain. Maybe I can't, but this program at least gives me the opportunity to find out. I'm here to learn that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do and has the history I do. I'm here for the support of people who understand. And I hope someday to learn enough to help and support others.

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I'm here because I'm just waiting, waiting....

And no one's asked me to leave......yet.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I am here because no other site will have me. :devil:

Someone has to be a bad example and I have been elected....by a hanging chad. :H

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I am here because I feel so much better about my life now.
          I am here because in just a short time of reading everyones post. I feel so much love and support.

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

i AM here because this kind of support is really helping me to stay AF for 1 more day
            knowing others are just like me in their "drinking thinking" and want it to STOP is helping so much.
            May our choices today not result in regret, but rather be wise

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

Im here and the question is: Why?

If a bottle of alcohol asked me : "Why are you here" I would be in a delema with the answer.

If someone on this site/ the beloved MWO asked me this question I would point my finger in the direction of the light source.
              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

WHY ARE YOU HERE ??

I am here to find myself again and get back on the road to what my life intention is.

Eastx
                In life we can live out our dreams its true
                the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
                X