Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you MWO SOBER??PLEASE SIGN IN HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been wondering how many 100s / 1,000s of people have found their way sober,here on this site?I wish that we could sent out a questionare to poll every member on the list.Even if everyone responded ,I do not think that it would be anywhere close to the true number that have been and will be helped.Just think of the rippling effect that our soberiety has on others.In a very real way,we are changing the world.Does anyone else agree?....Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Yes, I am no a non-drinker due in a huge part to MWO!! I am coming up on six months!!

There are many others with true long term sobriety that check in from time to time, people like Star/Darling, Satori, WW, and many others......I am terrible at remembering names!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

well i did start this on my own and i go to aa meeting time to time and i do come to mwo every day. cant say it only because of mwo but i am sober ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm on my day 3 and going strong - does that count?

Comment

yes, i started here right away around 30 days i think! going back to subscribers sometime today! want to have more fun! :H

IN FOR THE LONG HAUL

ANOTHER TIME AROUND

:thanks:

:H

Comment

i was inspired by mwo ...went cold turkey with this site as my support ... used Kudzu that I learnt about on here at New Year ....so yes Thanks to MWO
            ?We are one another's angels?
            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Yes....me too - I didn't think I COULD be sober till I found MWO.

Janicexxx
              AF since 9 May 2012
              Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

I was DESPERATE and DRUNK when I found MWO in Dec. 2006.

I was mainly AF for 2007. Had a bumpy start this year (2 small slips), but I am now approaching 2 months AF/NF, and plan on carrying on!

All thanks to MWO!

Comment

I am. I'm a long termer.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Count me as proud and MWO-sober. I have used many other resources together with MWO, but I owe it all to MWO, which was the starting point and the support throughout my struggles (and still is). I definitely could not have been where I am without MWO, and TBH, I might not even have been alive.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I can not drink tea that has peppermint in it because of heartburn....I am hooked on flavored bubblely water(watermelon..peach...mango...etc..etc..)Yum yum !!!! All the fizz and no hangover...LOL..Evie
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

THIS WORKED FOR ME!!! I have had other help but mwo is tops!!!! I worked hard to become a drinker and now worked hard (and learned ) to not be a drinker of al!!! THANK YOU!! Jeff

Comment

I'm in it for the long haul. Yes I stopped drinking, yes I started drinking again. Without MWO I think I may not be here at all. This place I do believe turned my life around, certainly my self esteem and dignity. I have been sober for a long time, slipped and am back. Does MWO work - YES.

Lx
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I am a MYOer, for sure! I do not believe I would be sober and where I am today without the help of this site and the loving support of the members.

THANK YOU RJ and all my amazing friends!!

Namaste,

MM
                            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I'd like to speak for a person that is no longer with all of us...
                              Our Cuddly Member MDbiker known fondly as "Papa Bear" was also an example of what MWO does for a person and their life. We all are so greatful that he celebrated with so much pride his 1 year anniversary AF with no thoughts of ever looking back. He would always say that it was the loving support of all in this old family that helped him to be sober "one more day."
                              He was and will always remain an inspiration to me... Because of this gentle, gentleman I will always be a changed, better person. xxx " I miss you Papa Bear, but trust that you shine down upon us still guiding the way"

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                              X