June 12 - No More Being a Sucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of waiting until tomorrow, I need to do this now. I hate to make this about a boy, and I hate to be bitter, angry, and irritated as hell, but that is how I feel. I have allowed this stupid butthead to consume me for far tooooo long. What keeps me hanging on is that little thread of ridiculous hope because I know deep down he does love me, and he is scared. But there are a million reasons why I can?t even be a friend with this imbecile.
    He has learned (through my actions) that he is able to throw out just enough when I start moving away. I will no longer jump when he throws me a line. If he wants to be my friend, he better bring me the f*#king ocean.

?If I am not worth the wooing, I am surely not worth the winning.?
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

(appropriate name if I must say)
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

lukalee that song says it all!

Comment

Luka!!! Woo Hoo!! Never accept anyone into your life who is not worthy of your time and attention. Never even so much a linger with anyone that does not give you respect and honor for your dignity. And never accept less than the love that you deserve!!!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

kate is so right. i've had to leave people i loved and whom i know loved me in the past because we were just so bad off with each other. sorry your going through this.
        dove

Comment

Please keep reminding me, Kate, and everyone else. Respect, honor, love. Will I ever really believe I deserve those things?? But when I get into relationships where I don't get them, that's when I drink too much. So I need to just keep telling myself to be patient, it will come, and not to accept less. I don't know why it has to be so hard. Men don't seem to have this rough a time with asking for and expecting what they want and need. Or is that just an illusion based on the ones I seem to draw?

Comment

As much as we love, even sometimes when we don't want to, and as much as we want to love - we must always remember that in this struggle we must always take care of ourselves first. Not very original advice, but so true. The only thing you will have for the rest of your life is you. Take care of yourself first.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

The person(s) who make you cry are never worth your tears.

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

lukalee;345185 wrote: If he wants to be my friend, he better bring me the f*#king ocean.
                Go LUK!!!! :happy::b&d:
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                X