Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't going to post a thread today but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't going to post a thread today cos I thought you must be tired of Vlad rambling on about rubbish. I actually slept last night until 3.00pm without taking anything. But when I woke up realised I'd had another dream about drinking. I thought 'Oh no, not again.' but on thinking about it realised it was quite profound...

I dreamt I was sat on the sofa drinking through a bottle of vodka, then went out to a club with my husband and continued drinking more vodka. We were then supposed to be going to a party but we didn't know were it was. All of a sudden I found myself lost without my husband and in a crazy and bizarre looking place. I thought, 'I recognise this place, I've been here before - but I need to get back.' As I walked around I accidently slipped into a shallow gutter, I then thought to myself, 'Oh wait, I slipped in a gutter like this last time, only it was much deeper and couldn't get out - I need to be careful, I must turn around and go back.' I managed to find the steps out and as I stumbled up them woke up...
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Wow, that's a good one. Keep stumbling upwards and onwards...
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

That was a good one!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Vlad,

It sure does seem like your mind is telling you where you need to be.

Thank you for sharing.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X