Free Spirits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Spirits

Hippie ,your really very popular here ,your one of the most open minded members...Vlad ,surely you dont really think its you? I enjoy your posts and always read them.

Comment

Free Spirits

Limers,It was me that HIP was talking about(or atleast partly)Read my posts and you will understand.Hippie...thank you so much for this post,problem may be that those who need to read it will not.If I am not welcome here I wish people would tell me to my face !!! I have had enough back stapping to last 10 lifetimes...Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Free Spirits

HIP YOU KNOW WHERE I STAND.....I GET CRAZY AS A LOON SOMETIMES, HA! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Free Spirits

Hippie, I too am a free spirit and as I have said I love your posts. They are thoughtful, kind, and truthful. I love the fact that you are searching and aren't presumptuous enough to think that you have all the answers not only for yourself but for everyone else. Our life is a journey and it is up to us to question it as we go. I watched a film last night titled "Zeitgeist" and there was a quote in it that struck me. I won't get it right but it went something along the line of "the mistake is in taking authority for the truth instead of taking truth as the authority". Anyway, it is my opinion that you are a true asset to this site and would be sorely missed if you were to leave. Don't go.

Cucks

Comment

Free Spirits

Hippie ~

Words to live by: "When the going gets weird, the weird go pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Well, the going got pretty weird for me, and now I'm going pro AF (thanks to you and everyone else here!)

Sam

Comment

Free Spirits

Zeitgeist

Hey Cucks!

Yes Zeitgeist is a brilliant movie/documentary.

If anyone hasn't seen it then find yourself a spare couple of hours and REALLY watch it.

zeitgeist - Google Video

Thanks for all replies in this thread today. I would like to say that no-one has personally attacked ME or anything like that. I'm a big boy now not a big girl's blouse!!! I can handle a bit of adversity if it's thrown my way but felt I needed to clear my head of a few things that were starting to 'wind me up' a bit this morning and needed to be aired. Honestly sharing things here in public with you guy's has never been a problem, I know, so don't anyone take what I have said as a personal slur. After all, I'm just a mad raving alcoholic hippie at heart anyway!!.

Tune in next week for a discussion on "WHY GOD LOVES ME MORE THAN HE DOES YOU!" and in the quiet corner The lovely flyin will be embracing her inner Darren's to the sound of 'Scum' by Napalm Death.[ame= ]YouTube - Napalm Death - Scum[/ame]

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Free Spirits

Hippie, I was going to recommend Zeitgeist to you. Should have known you would have already seen it. In my book, you are way ahead of the curve. Have a good night.

Cucks

Comment

Working...
                X