WHAT HAVE YOU LEARN BY BEING HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES .WHAT HAVE YOU LEARN BY BEING HERE.. THAT IS THE QUESTION.
    answer it any way you want . i would love to know ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

how to not drink my brains out and be happy!

Comment

I am starting to see what a strong person I really am.If I can figure out how to beat AL then everything else in life is possible...Evie
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Accountability!

I am the only one who is responsible for whether I choose to drink or be alcohol free. Blaming someone or something else was only an excuse
        to continue my addiction. There will always be problems with relationships and situations, in life. I must face them and deal with them. This is my truth!

:h Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I may have to come and add to this list throughout the day.
          I have learned that I am selfish, self-centered, and I have massive negative thinking.
          But I have also learned that I am loving, giving, and I deserve more than I allow myself to receive.
          In other words, I am a stong, capable woman who is a bit odd, obnoxious, and deeply consumed with herself.
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I have learned that people on the net, well, people on this site, are very loving and giving. Keep the privacy guard up because we do get nutjobs, but for the most part, people are genuine and good. And a real sense of community and support can develop even with alkies on a friggin website!

Comment

I have learned that although we come from every walk of life and from all around the word, we all have the same common denominator.....ADDICTION!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Lucky!

AWWWW! I think I'm feelin the love here!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I have learned

1-that there are people who will care for and support me even if I do not feel I deserve it.
                  2-that friends can come from all walks of life and all different backgrounds.
                  3-that when I need help I should not be afraid to ask for it.
                  5-that being honest really does go a long way.
                  6-that things that may seem impossible aren't always.

Comment

that i am not the only one who wants to stop the cycle of drinking! hard to see when seemingly many around me want to just keep going.
                    dove

Comment

That no matter how lonely I may feel at times I am never alone in this battle.

Comment

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARN BY BEING HERE ??.....

....That you're all wasting your time and should get to AA and.......(oops! that was my 'Mr.Hide' thirst4romance speaking!!).

"No but yeah but no but yeah but no, actually, coz I never said that, and 'Angel' is well going to get beatings for saying that, coz she's just jealous. Anyway 'flyin' said she did it with Captnjack for a can of Red Bull, but she's a total b*tch for saying that coz it weren't 'Captnjack it was his brother, tlrgs, who's well small and gets his clothes from Mothercare, but I wouldn't go near him if I were you, coz once, he went to 'IAD's' party and shat himself and then well blamed it on 'Darren', who I hate, coz his sister 'Thankful' - who once pushed a girl into the river and almost, like, killed a duck - has completely been going round saying that 'time2change', who is my best friend in the whole entire world, started world war two, but she did, but she didn't, but you weren't even there, so shut up! You don't even know what you're talking about, so shut up!"

(original script at BBC - Get Writing - - A3616580 - L I T T L E B R I T A I N Vicky Pollard - Little Britain)

[ame= ]YouTube - Vicky gets a visit from the social worker[/ame]

That's what I've learned anyway!!!!!

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

You are soooo twisted, you fit right in! :h

Comment

that nothing will change unless you really truthly want to change.
                            and that it is all possible to have want you want as long as you work for it .
                            and that there is alot of people out there with the same problem as i have and am not alone
                            and that you can live and love and be love without al in the picture
                            as long as you open your heart and eyes and look out side the box
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

OMG
                              I have learned that Hippie really is crazy. Love it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X