WHAT HAVE YOU LEARN BY BEING HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also learned a lot of people want to stay stuck.

Comment

Hi All
      I have learned it is not just stopping drinking but changing my lifestyle.It is easier to do with the motivation from the people here.It has required me to look at friendships differently and by having people here going through the same fight I don't feel alone.Thank you all
      Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
      AF 5-16-08

Comment

On a more serious note.

I've also learned since I've been here that I spend too much time here as well!!lol. forums, and social networking sites like myspace and facebook have, in the past, hindered me from getting on with the job at hand!!. Not that one!!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Iv'e learned that we are all humans suffering from the same incurable disease. I have learned that there are great people in this world, many of whom are MWO'ers.
          September 23, 2011

Comment

??

Love comes from people you've never met.. Lots of love and support

GOD Bless
            BearJr.:l
            "'And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD.' Romans 12:2"

Comment

That controlling drinking takes daily planning, attention and awareness.
              That it is all in the mind.
              That there are many tools to help and you use them as you need them.
              That being honest about your drinking is essential.
              That some Americans are actually ok!!! :H:H:H In fact some of them would make far better friends than some existing British ones!!

Walnut xx

Comment

Working...
              X